sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Extreme 8 Man Tag - US Title at Wrestle X

Started by Bobby James, September 25, 2023, 05:03:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobby James

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:99.57.50.6
Date Posted:23/03/2010 9:22 AMCopy HTML

WARNING:THIS ROLEPLAY MAY CONTAIN NUDITY , STRONG LANGUAGE AND EXPLICIT SEXUAL SITUATIONS - ADULTS ONLY
The roleplay of  Bobby James that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such?  Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stolen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAGING SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!
ADULTS ONLY!!! NO KIDS AT ALL!!!
Banner Here

{{ Just before Extreme is set to get underway a camera comes into focus outside of " The Predators " locker room. There leaning against the hallway wall is Bobby James with Shane Mack both men are talking to eachother.....

" Shane Mack " -- Man tonight were gonna prove just what a bunch of pieces of shit The Infection and Chris Orton truly are. God it will feel so good going into Wrestle X with a win over them low class gutter trash punks.

" Boston's Best " Bobby James -- Yeah I bet it will. See growing up in two major cities like Boston and St Louis it was about survival and that's what I had to do.  I wasn't given the best of everything by my parents.  I worked my ass off.  And that's what we will do tonight.  Those dime store bastards will get there's in the end and That's a fact Jackson.

" Mack " -- That they will Bobby. See tonight me and you have our match along with Stevenson and Rayo.  Were representing The Predators. Tonight we show our dominance and just what a bunch of so called thugs can do here in The EF'NW.

" Bobby James " -- Sure enough Mack. True true tonight Nikky Venom will see that " Boston's Best " ain't gonna be no number cake walk.  Just like at Wrestle X I'm gonna give him just a little bit more.  Just that much that he wont be able to handle. He wont just come in there and hit me with The Fuckstar Press and roll onto another cheap victory. He'll come to discover that we are The Predators and he is our Prey!

{{ Suddenly Smokey McWeed comes down the hall. And interrupts the conversation.... }}

" Smokey McWeed " -- Yo Yo Yo!! Predator's whats up? Tonight's a big night for The Predators. You two are involved with your match just before Wrestle X. Tonight could be your night!  Well I gotsa go peace love and bacon grease....

{{ As soon as he was there Smokey just walks away.... }}

" Bobby James " -- Uh yeah hmmm see ya Smokey. Yeah that's right tho tonight could bring great things to us. I mean I'm finally going to take my frustrations out on Venom in the ring. Right in front of his boys.  See he likes to say all I could do was have you guys jump him for me and talk about how I can't take that title from him. That ain't how it is.

" Mack " -- I know that Bobby but after tonight you know I still have your back.

" Bobby James " -- I know that. I mean after all the attacks and shit that they have endured on public television I know he's itching to get at me but so am I. See I watch him run his mouth about how hes so wonderful so great and all that crap.  But the fact is he is still a whiny emo bitch and if you ask me a guy who has that big of an ego must be compensating for something if you catch my drift.

" Mack " -- Yeah I hear that Bobby.

" Bobby James " -- But enough about him.  See we got your boy Gabriel Brooks who is going against us too.  He seems confident enough but tonight much less at Wrestle X will he be able to back up his words with action?  Simple fact is I don't think so.  Brooks seems beneath me much less you.  Then you got a fluke nay a paper champion like Chris Orton.  What a sucker he is.  He thinks that holding onto a belt still makes him relevant.  Orton has some major issues.  Like a lack of different things like wrestling skills and charisma in general.  And Johnny Camaro shit do I even need to talk about you?  A pretty boy who spends more time looking in the mirror... yeah that's about all to say about that. See we got two great partners in out match.  Rayo and Drew Stevenson.  Stevenson is as technically sound as anyone entering a ring and Rayo can fly with anyone. But right now I have one more thing to say about Venom though...

Bobby stops for a moment and just lightly chuckles before going on.

" Bobby James " -- You know that man talks alot of crap for a guy who has barely held onto The US Title here in The EF'NW.  A title that was simple handed to him but yeah dude I'm up! I got to go stretch and shit and prep myself. Cause when the smoke clears and the bell rings. Its gonna mean one thing and one thing alone my hand will be raised in victory. See I'm gonna put everything I got into it. Blood and sweat will pour out onto the mat. But in the end Bobby James will prove to all four of them just why " When God Said Bitch , He Said Yes!! ". No matter what they bring at me. Toss it all at me. Toss The Ladders. Toss The Chairs. Toss The Tables....... Even Toss The Popcorn Vendor And His Buttery Fat Wife At Me!!! It ain't gonna matter much. Don't kid yourself there. In the end the victory will be ours and when he's walking back up the ramp in shame don't look me in the eye cause the only thing you will know is the fact we've won and your done. 

{{ Bobby starts to leave but stops for a moment and looks back into the camera and then back at Mack.  Shaking his head a bit he stops and clears his throat.  }}

" Bobby James " -- No screw this crap Mack.  Tonight I'm taking it to another level.  Those punks talk on and on about you and barely mention my name in passing. Now Mack your my boy and we both fight under the Predators banner but to have bitch like that about about me like I'm just some fucking after thought. That shit pisses me off and I hope those bitches don't have that bite them in the ass.

{{  Mack nods his head in agreement and Bobby is just sneering a bit while the camera fades out to a commercial for a local Japanese restaurant. }}

This Layout Was Made For Bobby James by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF