sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Same match again? (WAR r/p)

Started by JordanCut, February 12, 2013, 07:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

War camera is showing Jordan Cut kicking back on the chair looking at a piece of papers that reads him facing Zilus Zion again on "War" as he shakes his head didn't like the match at all. Jordan Cut rips the paper throws in the trash, and he starts speaking into the camera.[/i

Same match again? I mean really what the point having me face Zilus Zion again, because I already beat him last time we met in the ring, so I don't know SEF management is thinking I should be facing Shane Mack who eliminate me from rumble that a match-up worth seeing on "War". I will once again show Zilus Zion I can beat him on his best damn day, so I got nothing else to say I don't like this match at all, and I'm going to kick Zlius Zion ass again make me a winner once again!

Jordan Cut is done talking put on his sunglasses makes his way out his locker room, and "War" went to a commerical break.

Daddy Mack

Back from break and Jordan uncapping a bottle water takes a drink as he stands near a soda machine. The President of SEF, Frank E Dagerously, walks over in his usual suit and ballcap with a cellphone in hand.

Jordan, just the man I need to see. I heard you complaining of having to work the same match against Zilus Zion, but considering you each hold a win over each other, I wanted to see who the better man was and I think I may have seen him, so next week, you want Shane Mack, you got him!

Jordan smirking at that nods yes and Frankie says.

By the way, tonight's match will have an added stipulation that the loser will be in a loser leaves town match next week, so if you lose, Zilus faces Mack, good luck kid!

Frankie grinning and slapping Jordan's shoulder as he is walking off make a call on his cell.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF