sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.09.24: Carnage & Mayhem, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Weigel vs. James - An Extreme RP

Started by Bobby James, September 28, 2023, 09:25:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobby James

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:99.57.50.6
Date Posted:26/05/2010 3:38 PMCopy HTML

WARNING:THIS ROLEPLAY MAY CONTAIN NUDITY , STRONG LANGUAGE AND EXPLICIT SEXUAL SITUATIONS - ADULTS ONLY
The roleplay of  Bobby James that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such?  Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stolen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAG SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARDS!!!
ADULTS ONLY!!! NO KIDS AT ALL!!! PERIOD!!!
As the camera comes into focus back from a commercial break Bobby James is walking through the hallway as Mary Jane stops him dead in his tracks.  Looking her over he smirks a bit as asks her a question before she can ask one.

" Boston's Best " Bobby James -- Yeah yeah I know why your here.  You want to know about what I think of Steve Weigel.  His so called response to my question of who he is.  Well his answer doesn't really surprise me all that much.  But yeah why don't you ask me anyhow.  I know that's not usually how tricks make their money but alas I know you want to.

Just like usual it goes over her head as she asks the question.

" Mary Jane " -- So I'm here with the current International Champion Bobby James.  And I must ask you what are your thoughts on Steve Weigel and his upcoming match.

Nodding his head a bit he carries on after the question.

" Bobby James " -- Wow thanks for that riveting question.  Now I guess you and the rest of those couch potato channel changing trolls are waiting on my response.  So lets not beat around the bush anymore.  Steve I really could give a rats ass if your tired of people making fun of your last name.  Saying shit like Mr. Weigel Wiggle With The Nickle Pickle.  That's really none of my concern but to call me a lair.  Well I'm not here playing Dungeons and Dragons or Dragon Lair.  But well maybe you meant to call me a liar and no I'm not that either.  Your wrong I wouldn't go out of my way to screw you over just to move myself up the ladder.  I haven't done that.  Also buddy boy I didn't form the Predators to move to the top of the wrestling world.  It was formed so me , you and Joe all could.  We all made it to the top but sometimes you had that attitude that it was about more than that.  About more than just drinking , fighting and getting paid all with your pals.  No it was about getting that spotlight on you.  So you thought that by screwing those around you it could help.  Maybe it does because those social rejects that don't have a life to live for always want the people that have it all to crumble and fall.  That's what these fans do.  They create their heroes just as much as the management and the writers do.  To create them only to watch them fall.  As humans we love to watch people stumble in life to make us feel better about our own lives.  Well Steve I'm not like that.  I didn't do that to you.  But come tonight I'll be ready to bring it all.  You may think that you took it easy on me last time and apparently that's how I won but that's just not the case.  I know how you wrestle and you know how I wrestle.  We've had a past together.  A long and storied past but that is just it.  The past.  Today is the here and now.  So I say this to you.  Be ready to make a stand.

Bobby walks off away from the cameras line of vision as it fades to black.

TBC - By Me Only
This Layout Was Made For Bobby James by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF