sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Knox O'Bannon's supershow

Started by Kristin Fox, October 03, 2023, 10:15:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristin Fox

Obannon                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:204
  • Register:06/05/2010 2:57 PM
  • IP:76.8.227.54
Date Posted:09/11/2010 4:17 PMCopy HTML

obannons.jpg Knox & Dusty picture by pegasusfeds10

..::ROLEPLAY TITLE::..
..::KnoxO'Bannon's supershow::..
..::PEOPLE USED::..
..::Dusty and Knox::..
..::PEOPLE MENTIONED::..
..::Dusty, Knox, Lacey, Justin etc, etc::..
..::NEXT MATCH::..
..::The Jericho Army&Grace vs/Orton/Dusty/Oktober
..::OOC::..
..::OMG Dusty makes a post on Saturday night!

{Knox has finally settled the trouble within his stable he hopes.  He walks out of his locker room dressed in black jeans, black beater, and a open black button down.  He has black shades on and he grabs a camera crew.}

Knox:"Look, I don't care what you bastards think you saw but there is nothing wrong within the Clan O'Bannon!  There is also nothing wrong with the teaming of the Dynasty Divas, myself, and Chris Orton!  Family is what you make it and Lacey Daniels is just as much my sister as Tate is, for all intents and purposes she is even more so!! Lacey has fought by my side, my wife's side, fighting not just with us, but for us!!  When I was in the Corps, this is what forged our brotherhood!  When Chris proposed to Lacey he secured his position within my family and if he choses to claim membership within The Clan O'Bannon, he is more than welcome, but Chris is a man who needs no back up!  Of course, the loyalty within The Clan O'Bannon is so strong that Viper is attempting to cause problems.  His whore is forcing Jake to face some painted up slant eyed freak and he's putting me in a match with some rookie bitch who couldn't lace her boots if she didn't have the Predator backing her up.  The other thing worse is if he would have booked me to face that little skank Jessica Winters who can't do shit without Matlock up her ass all of the time.  Now Viper, you and your whore are going to regret crossing the Clan O'Bannon.  You think bringing back Julie is going to help you?  The only thing that could help you if you stopped sitting on your ass, coward!" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
..::Disclaimer::..
((This has been an official *Knox and Dusty O'Bannon* Roleplay))

Layout 2003 Kristen Cooper and Illusion's Prison Designs ((ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF