sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.09.24: Carnage & Mayhem, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

No More Playing Around!

Started by ChrisTheOneOrton, October 03, 2023, 10:28:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:216.125.49.252
Date Posted:10/11/2010 11:04 AMCopy HTML

RP Title:People Involved:OOC:TBCB:
No More Playing Around
  Cody & Shady Jericho, Grace Payne, Dusty O"Bannon, Oktober Summers 
Here my roleplay!
No One!
COrton.jpg picture by PureEvil2007
(c.) BabyGirl at D&D.
SEF presents "Extreme" is on the air, the scene opens up with Chris Orton preparing himself for his match, so he looks into the camera started talking.

Chris Orton: Grace Payne, Cody Jericho & Shady Jericho do you have any idea what you are getting yourself tonight on "Extreme"? I'm not in a good mood to deal with losers like you instead I should be focus on getting SEF World Heavyweight Title back where it belongs with me. No more playing around I'm coming at you like a lion to rip your skin alive, because I'm coming for blood, and you don't want to be in the same ring with me. I know Dusty O'Bannon can handle himself, and Oktober Summers might be the next breakout diva in SEF, so I know I got pretty good team by my side.

Lacey Daniels comes into the picture, wraps her arms around Chris Orton, so he continues on speaking.

Chris Orton: People have said that I should go away retire with my head held up, because I don't have it anymore that Lacey Daniels is making me weak, so I'm here to tell you that she isn't weak link to me more like the best thing and woman I ever met in my life. The only weak link I see that I don't take people serious anymore, because lots of superstars we have now are full of themselves that why I playing around like I didn't care about the match. It time for a change I'm going to start taking people serious, and I'm gonna see if these challengers are up for the challenge, because if they are not I guess myself, and my partners will dominant them on "Extreme" tonight.

Chris Orton and Lacey Daniels share a kiss on camera got heat reaction, so "Extreme" went to a commercial break.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF