sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Oktober hits the Supershow

Started by Oktober Summers, October 03, 2023, 10:30:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oktober Summers

skcwmadalynaroberts                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:15/08/2010 4:58 PM
  • IP:74.60.71.243
Date Posted:09/11/2010 6:03 AMCopy HTML

//Warning\\
The Roleplay of Oktober Summers that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such? Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stlen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAGING SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

Oktober and her new boyfriend have had a very fun filled week but it was time for both of them to step it up as the supershow was here and both of them showed up in a limo as the two got out of the limo and the fans cheered and mostly booed the two got there bags and shared a kiss and then Jake smacked Oktober's ass as he told her to knock them dead! The two went to there l/r and they both scoted all the other matches and then before the next match started Oktober hit the ring as she had a few things she wanted to say so Jake went with her and had her back as she spoke her mind and the fans went crazy as her music hit and they booed Jake when they say him as well as the boo's came for her as well as this couple seemed to be hated. Oktober shook it off and got in the ring and called for a mic.

Oktober: Ok,I was planning on doing a photo shoot for the next Mag thats coming out but I dont think I will if you people keep booing us because were great! Look I know it must be a shock to you all to see such talant come togather like me and Jake have! Dont hate us because we have all the looks and skills of what champions are made out of! Now before anyone comes out here and trys to tell us to do something or win something before bragging. Well when it comes to us we can back it up and then some! We came in with a plan and so far that plan seems to be doing just fine and now we just want to destroy anyone that gets in our way! We want to prove that were the best! We both know what we have to do and yeah it wont be easy but the two of us togather will make it a lot more easyer! The Golden Couple is here and a new era starts tonight!

Now I have a huge tag match and well I dont like to tag with people I dont know but tonight thats fine because I put my work in this week and I am ready for anything! I know me and Dusty dont see eye to eye but tonight its all about getting a win so I will be a team player! I dont know much about Orton and well I dont really care because he's not Jake! My goal this week is simple and thats to take out anyone I have to to get a win! I expect my team to be focused and ready to go! I will do my part in the ring and I expect my team to do the same!

Now I know the other team thinks we can be a team and thats fine because I like to prove people wrong and well from the looks of things my team is facing off with a so so team! I mean look at the names were facing,I mean really another Y2J famly member! I look at most people who come from other big names and most of the time the person that shows up ends up being half ass! I know my team has a great shot to win and my team has more proven stars and well tonight I get to upgrade my status as this one half of the Golden Couple is going to shine tonight! I will find a way to get the win for my team and I will move one step closer to getting some gold to come my way! This match will be fun to watch and in the end you will all see why Oktober Summers is the next big Knockout in SEF

Oktober smirks and tosses the mic down as Jake gets out of the ring and heads to the back as the match is about to start...
This Layout Was Made For Oktober Summers by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

--------------------------------------------------------------

Kristin Fox

Obannon                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #1
  • PM
  • Score:204
  • Register:06/05/2010 2:57 PM
  • IP:76.8.227.54
Re:Oktober hits the Supershow
Date Posted:09/11/2010 2:21 PMCopy HTML

obannons.jpg Knox & Dusty picture by pegasusfeds10

..::ROLEPLAY TITLE::..

..::Oktober hits the supershow::..

..::PEOPLE USED::..

..::Dusty and Knox::..

..::PEOPLE MENTIONED::..

..::Dusty, Knox, Lacey, Justin etc, etc::..

..::NEXT MATCH::..

..::The Jericho Army&Grace vs/Orton/Dusty/Oktober

..::OOC::..

..::OMG Dusty makes a post on Saturday night!

{Dusty catches Oktober backstage}

Dusty:"Are you fucking with the sheep or did the bleach you put on your hair seep into what you consider a brain!  Please tell you did NOT confuse me with that skank Gracie!!  We are tag team partners and the way Jacob talks we could very well be cousins!  Chris Orton is the future of SEF and whether or not Jake proves that he's the future of FFE remains to be seen as he only works that show, so he could very well prove the dominance of the O'Bannon family on FFE since Knox and I have our focus divided working both shows like you have.  Jacob wants to dominate one brand before splitting his focus and going after another brand.  Now in case you've forgotten we have no problems unless you've got problems stabbing Chris or I in the back.  It was my sports agent's plan to get my kid sister to use as a bartering tool to get us all into the Dangerous Corporation.  It was MY house that was used to get her into the right mindset and it was I that convinced Gabby to play along and get us into the most dominate stable that wrestling has ever seen so don't go spouting shit pretending you don't know what I'm up to or where my head is because you don't know me or maybe Jessica didn't explain things to you right.  On the FFE the bad asses are the Clan O'Bannon, I was the original catalyst for a war with the Kindred since I have legit ties to both families because Justin and I have the same father.  That whore Gracie is my step-mother's putrid spawn!  So get your facts straight before I shatter your little fantasy romance because what I say to Jacob may not mean much but if I talk to my husband first, he'll talk to Jacob and your little fairytale is over before it even gets started."

{Oktober has heard enough of her mouth and gets in Dusty's face.  Knox and Jacob come in to seperate them before any blows are thrown but doesn't keep them from glaring at each other}
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

..::Disclaimer::..
((This has been an official *Knox and Dusty O'Bannon* Roleplay))

Layout 2003 Kristen Cooper and Illusion's Prison Designs ((ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Oktober Summers

skcwmadalynaroberts                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #2
  • PM
  • Score:0
  • Register:15/08/2010 4:58 PM
  • IP:74.60.71.243
Re:Oktober hits the Supershow
Date Posted:10/11/2010 11:40 AMCopy HTML

//Warning\\
The Roleplay of Oktober Summers that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such? Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stlen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAGING SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

Oktober was not thrilled at all with Dusty and the two almost came to blows as the heat in this room was pretty hot and Oktober gave Dusty a glare and she spoke her mind as she didnt like what was going on here!

Oktober: Ok,Dusty you might want to stop with the threats and maybe unplug thoes ears because I said nothing of stabbing you two in the back! I pretty much said I was going to be ready for anything tonight! This place gets more crazy by the second so I pretty much take a I dont trust anyone kind of a tude so if your little pride got hurt then I dont know what to say! Your plan has been good but when someone comes into the picture they come in ready for anything and if there smart they keep there gaurd up! I came here to win and to kick ass so im ready for this match but if your going to hold the past over me and threaten me with trying to get in the way of me and Jake well thats not going to fly! So if you want to work this out then fine but if you want to go the other rout then thats fine as well!

Oktober smirks and looks at her as she wasent happy but she hoped that Dusty would come to her sences and chill out as everyone who ever comes into a new place has to keep there gaurd up so she of all people should know that and they did have a past so this was really all a misunderstanding that needed to be delt with!

This Layout Was Made For Oktober Summers by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF