sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Let The Good Times Roll

Started by NBD, October 03, 2023, 10:38:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NBD

mack420                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:5206
  • Register:21/10/2008 4:55 PM
  • IP:98.135.55.71
Date Posted:10/11/2010 9:38 PMCopy HTML

Night of the big supershow with Extreme's one night return to Wednesday following the new brand FFE Wildside. it's a big night, but who cares cause here we are in Da Gangstas room, well, their hangout for the night as these guys use the general locker room, always have, just like to chill alone or with each other as their brothers of the business. Right now we find only Mack kicked back on a sofa finishing up a joint and then Shady Smack comes leaping on to the back of the sofa, then drops an elbow to Mack's chest. Shady rolls away and Mack breaths heavy from getting the wind knocked out of him and laughing. Shady just does crotch chops and runs to the fridge grabbing a can of Sapporo and a bottle of Guinness. He shakes the bottle and tosses it to Mack, then opens his can and drinks up. Mack sets the bottle on the table and lays back putting the roach out in an ashtray. He looks around at Shady who hops on to the sofa across from him drinking his beer and grinning at Mack's beer. Mack just shakes his head now saying.
When I'm thirsty I'll open her. Man, I wonder where the rest of the boys are at, well, and the ladies, damn, wonder what their doing now?
He grins and Shady's eyes light up, then both look up squinting, thinking, dreaming and now the view blurs and fades into a scene that looks like heaven. Clouds everywhere, big and white, whoa, like Mack and Shady, heh. Anyways, on a large, white cloud is Tina spread eagle and naked with Whitney Marret naked on her face, her back to us. She glances over her shoulder some and Julie is naked and bent over licking Tina's twat, moans heard loud, but soft, pleasure and now butterflies fly all over landing on the beautiful naked women. Flowers begin to bloom up all around them and soon a rainbow appears over them while soft, white bunnies hop all around and we see a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow with Shady sitting on top wide eyed and grinning while Mack sleeps at the other end of it and now we fade back to find Mack asleep on the sofa, a huge smile on his face, fucking incredibly, insanely huge shit eating grin. Shady just looks over at him and drinks down some beer wondering what he's dreaming of. In walks Troy Storms and Nick Torres now and they see Mack asleep, then look at Shady who growls and clutches his beer. Torres just laughs and says.
Whoa, they got beer, want one bro?
He slaps Storms who nods yea and moves over to a sofa at the end of Mack and Shady's sitting down and stretching his legs out. Torres grabs a couple Heinekens from the fridge and pops the tops off, then heads over handing one to Storms and sits down next to Shady who growls at him. Torres laughs and swats at him, Shady sitting back and crotch chopping at him, then raises a beer and toasts with Torres. Storms raises his and they all drink up, then Shady grabs a new one and sits back down. Torres looks at him saying.
So how long Mack been out and what the fuck is with that grin, Whitney come in here and give him some earlier or what?
He laughs and Shady just shrugs and mumbles, then he raps a couple lines as it's the only he says any sensible words.
Listen here son, Mack be out cold and you just old
Then again ya all over the hill next to me, do what yo told
And fetch my beer, get me some women, cause Mack pass out
Dreaming of who knows what or who, ain't no doubt
That he got the good shit and be on cloud nine
Sumbitch needs to share, so wake his up and shine
That bowl up, pack it full and spark it up
Then pass it my way and around she goes like a cup
And now he takes a drink of beer as Storms and Torres are laughing, then Storms says.
No worries Shady, we can help ya out!
In walks Tina and Julie now and Julie says.
Help who out with what?
Storms says.
You're a nosy bitch, mind your own business!
Julie runs over faking a kick at him, then plops down his legs saying.
Move your big ass, damn, can't even sit down!
Storms says.
Maybe its your ass that's a little too big!
She just hits him and Tina grabs a couple Heinekens from the fridge popping them and hands one to Julie. Tina then sits down on the other side of Shady and says.
So how long Mack been out and what's with the grin?
Torres laughing says.
A while I guess and well, we think it has something to do with Whitney or maybe, hmmm?!
He looks at Tina, then Julie, then around kinda shifty eyed and takes a drink of beer as Julie says.
Or maybe who?
Torres just shrugs and laughs, then Storms pulls a rather large joint out from behind his ear, a zig zag king size number 420 and very fat. He sticks it in his mouth and pulls a lighter out firing it up, then Mack wakes up and sits up looking around saying.
Dude, I had the most fucked up...whoa, Julie, hey, Tina, what's up girls?!
Mack leans back just grinning now and it appears to be a rather large bulge in his pants. Julie takes a big hit of the joint and comes over handing it to him, then tries to drop an elbow on his nuts. Mack pulling away avoids it and Julie sits down letting Storms stretch back out. Mack takes a big drag and hands it this way now saying in a raspy voice to keep his smoke in.
Hey...set her down and enjoy my brotha!?
And so the view now moves down to the floor as an SEF cameraman is one to never refuse a hit or two, so fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF