sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Wildeside 4

Started by Oktober Summers, October 03, 2023, 10:43:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oktober Summers

skcwmadalynaroberts                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:15/08/2010 4:58 PM
  • IP:74.60.71.243
Date Posted:15/11/2010 3:20 PMCopy HTML

//Warning\\
The Roleplay of Oktober Summers that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such? Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stlen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAGING SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

Wildeside got here fast as it seemed like Oktober had been in SEF forever but she was growing fast and her record was starting to look like something great as she was trying to put herself in line for a title as this place was the place to be and being around real talent helped her in so many ways! Now she was tied of late as her b/f had been keeping her up at night but this week so got focused and she changed up a little as far as how to get ready for a match as she really put some work into it! Oktober trainned hard as she saw how many new faces there were and she was facing an old face in Taylor Johnson! It was funny that this girl thought she was facing a man but again Oktober is a bad ass women and facing her in the ring sometimes is like facing a man! Oktober got to the arena first as her man was taking care of some things on he's end so she got to her l/r and she got ready for the match and before there match a knock was heard on the door and she said come in as the crew was there and they wanted some insight on tonights match! Oktober grinned as she stood there looking sexy.

Oktober: Ok,so you guys want some answers about this match on Wildside with me and Taylor do ya! I have lots of answers for you because im the futcure Knockout of SEF and FFE because I am just to damn hard to beat! Look I am with a great man and I have got my shit togather! I dont know Taylor and I dont care to know anything about her! Yeah she has had a good past here but that was the past! SEF is all about what happens today! I dont need someone telling me about a girl who won a few matches here. I look at her as just another pretty little face that I got to beat! I dont know Taylor so I dont have any probelms with her! I plan on going out there and taking this match as just another match! I have to win and im going to win and thats it! You see the real story is what were up to as a group and you will all see why this group is the very best at what they do and thats why I need to win so I can help make this group look good! So Taylor I really hope your ready for me because the only one who is going to get upset is you when I kick your ass!

Oktober smirks as she looks at them and tells them that thats all she has to say for now and they leave as she gets ready for the match.
This Layout Was Made For Oktober Summers by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

--------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF