sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Journey

Started by Kristin Fox, October 04, 2023, 06:34:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristin Fox

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:09-20-2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:76.8.227.54
Date Posted:11-17-2010 7:52 PMCopy HTML

{Journey is fuming as she is seen walking the halls of the Alltel Arena in Little Rock Arkansas.  She's dressed in a black corset laced with a pink ribbon and black leather hip hugging pants, and black motorcycle boots.  She almost bumps into the camera as she comes face to face with the camera crew as she turns a corner}

Journey:"Have you see that bitch, Dusty?"

"No."

{Journey paces back and forth as she tries to reign her anger in}

Journey:"So you set for a promo?  {the girl nods} "Good, Dusty, Carly, who the fuck ever!  I know that the two of you are more than your fair share of conniving!  You stupid whores think you can get away with setting my man up because he wanted to protect his baby sister?  What are you trying to do?  Try to fill the world with even more whores like yourself?  Not fucking likely!  Tonight when I get you in the ring, you're going to be in for a real surprise, Dusty!  There..."

"There you are!"

{The camera turns to find Tao walking towards her in a black dress.}

Tao:"I know that you wanted to have The Foxes come to the ring with you to counter Carly and Oktober but I had a better idea.  I was thinking, why not put a cell on it?  It would be an old school blue cell like the WWE and WCW used to use, but its a cage none the less."

{Journey hugs her and then turns back to the camera as Tao walks off, probably to call Viper}

Journey:"You know, {she smiles} This keeps getting better and better.  I guess its a good thing that you are friends with Lacey Daniels.  She can give you the low down on the cage we're using since her mentor had one with his little brother.  Interesting how so many of the family got involved.  I don't expect any different when the two of us square off tonight.  Get ready because 2007 Journey is not the Journey that you see before you!  Jagger, Rage, and I have trained with some of the toughest people on the planet.  I fought men before I returned to an SEF arena and I am more than ready to face them here if I have too!  So you think you're few months here is going to best me?  I don't think so, bitch!"

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF