sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Relax!

Started by ChrisTheOneOrton, October 04, 2023, 06:43:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:09-20-2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:216.125.49.252
Date Posted:11-19-2010 12:02 PMCopy HTML

RP Title:People Involved:OOC:TBCB:
Relax!
  Dusty O"Bannon, Oktober Summers, Lacey Daniels, Adam & Christine Smith 
Here my roleplay!
No One!
COrton.jpg picture by PureEvil2007
(c.) BabyGirl at D&D.
SEF presents "Extreme" is on the air, the scene opens up with Lacey Daniels and Chris Orton having a fight in their locker room, so SEF fans wonder what they are fighting about listening in to their fight.

Chris Orton: Relax! I don't know Oktober Summer was doing jumping on me, but she was celebrating that all, so why you having a problem with that?

Lacey Daniels: You are my man not hers, so she better keep her hands off of you before she and I will setttle it in the ring.

Chris Orton: Babe, you are my woman that ring you wearing means I belong to you not her, so why you just forget what happen last week on "Extreme" focus on your match this week.

Lacey Daniels: Ok, Oktober Summer better not stick her nose into our relationship, or I'll kick her slutty ass.

Chris Orton: Alright babe, I got tag team match with Dusty O'Bannon against Adam & Christine Smith this week, so Dusty and I will dominant them.

Lacey Daniels: Christine better not try anything funny, or I'll bitch slap her straight to hell if she trys anything funny with you.

Chris Orton: Relax!

Lacey Daniels: I'm not going to relax until every diva knows that I'm your woman that you are off limits, so I won't relax!

Chris Orton: Alright babe, I'll gonna talk to Dusty O'Bannon about the match, so you just chill until I come back ok?

Lacey Daniels: Alright babe!

Lacey Daniels and Chris Orton share a passion kiss on the lips, and Chris Orton leaves the locker room, so "Extreme" went to a commercial break.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF