sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Cody Talks To Brandy Backstage Before His Match

Started by Dean and Seth Moxley, October 04, 2023, 06:47:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dean and Seth Moxley

Seth_Rollins                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:23
  • Register:11-11-2008 7:48 AM
  • IP:66.169.40.218
Date Posted:11-21-2010 12:08 AMCopy HTML

When the show comes on the air it shows Cody backstage with Brandy since she decided to show up, and they get talking.

Cody Jericho

Did you watch Wildside Brandy?

Brandy Gibson

Of course I did Cody, and I am gonna take the self defence class. I have to do something when something like that happens again, and I can fight back. I might be just managing Shane and you, but I won't be attacked for no reason it is time I learned how to fight back. I can't wait to be your sister-in-law, and be part of your family.

Cody Jericho

That is good to hear, and you should let them know yourself. Shane is just worried about you, and I would give him time to cool off. I can't wait for you to be my sister-in-law, and be part of the family as well.

Brandy Gibson

I love Shane as I can't wait to marry him, but he needs to stop being over protective of me. I know he is looking out for me, but when I learn how to fight I won't need him to take up for me I can do it myself even though I wouldn't mind seeing him do it though cause he is the wrestler not me.

Brandy hugs Cody, and walks off as the show fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF