sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Hiring new people

Started by Kristin Fox, October 04, 2023, 07:42:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristin Fox

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:76.8.227.54
Date Posted:24/11/2010 7:08 PMCopy HTML

M
A
T
T
H
E
W

F
O
X
M
A
T
T
H
E
W

F
O
X

{Matt walks into the FFE section of SEF.  He's wearing a blue jeans, white shirt, and a blue blazer.  He's with a guy dressed in a black suit with black hair.  The guy has a Scottish accent.}

Matt:"We're going in a whole different direction here at FFE.  Some of the talent is leaving because we are not going stay with the whole big family thing."

"Well, {he pauses} You've been that way since your father died.  You didna care so much for the gang warfare before then and it was just you and Justin when we feuded in BSW."

Matt:"And Maegan."

"Aye, I canna forget Maegan."

{Matt laughed}

Matt:"She's married now, so down, Dante."

Dante:"I'm only sayin that the three of you were a strong team and didna care for anyone else."

Matt:"We need to get that back.  We are redoing the roster and the staff so we do not look like a bunch of cowardly punks who can't do anything alone.  You are the begining of the reformation."

Dante:"I am sorry to see Jagger go.  He and I have unfinished business. I dinna care for the way I lost the Global title but at least he acknowledge the fact I was cheated."

{Matt stops and turns to him.}

Matt:"See that's another thing.  In SEF and by proxy, FFE, they do not care about the past, much.  They wanna see what you do here and that's it."  {He starts to walk away and then turns back} "There is one thing that you should probably know.  Milan's um, moved on to one of the dual roster superstars, Johnny Camaro."

Dante:"She willna speak to me if she wasn't.  I dinna care to relieve the reasons why."

Matt:"Fair enough.  Let's get you up to Tao's office.  An athlete of your size might be used to Viper as well."
..::Disclaimer::..
((This has been an official *MATT FOX * Roleplay))

Layout 2006 Kristen Cooper and Illusion's Prison Designs ((ALL RIGHTS RESERVED))

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF