sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

A Sibling Fight Gets Worse (Saturday Night Special)

Started by Dean and Seth Moxley, October 04, 2023, 07:44:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dean and Seth Moxley

Seth_Rollins                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:23
  • Register:11/11/2008 7:48 AM
  • IP:66.169.40.218
Date Posted:24/11/2010 10:34 PMCopy HTML

When the show comes on the air it shows Cody and Shane in Shane's locker room without Brandy, and a fight seems to break out between them.

Cody Jericho

Look here Shane you got to stop being so over protective of Brandy, and she is gonna take the self defence classes. She will be to defend herself, and you can stop worrying about her.

Shane Jericho

Now don't tell me that Cody, and you don't know what it is like to have someone that you love to get attacked like she was. I am glad that Brandy is taking the self defence classes, but still I will worry about her. It is my job as her fiance, and I am the one marrying her. You was hurt by the person that you loved, and that is why you won't let anyone else in your life. You have to try again, and someone will love you more then your ex girlfriend.

Cody Jericho

I am not ready to fall back in love, so leave me the hell alone. I am just fine on my own, and she cheated on me with my best friend since I caught them slepping together on my couch since they was at my house. Right now we got a tag team match against Black Rage, and you should be worried about that then anything else.

Shane Jericho

Don't tell me what to do Cody, and I am not worried about some tag team match. I will catch up with you later, but right now get the hell out of my locker room.

Cody rolls his eyes, and walks out of the room slapping the door shut as Shane sits on the couch wondering if he just ruined Cody and his sibling bond as the show cuts to a commercial break.

TBC: Me only

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF