sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Solving The Solution

Started by Johnny Camaro, October 04, 2023, 07:50:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Camaro

JC_Stylin                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:24/10/2009 3:20 PM
  • IP:99.235.246.164
Date Posted:28/11/2010 1:24 AMCopy HTML

.::(Disclaimer)::.

The Following Roleplay was written by Johnny Camaro and the layout was made by Joseph Weigel, its a piece of crap but he likes it for some odd reason but if you want to steal it so be it. This roleplay is not real life and anything done in this roleplay should not be attempted in real life either. This roleplay is making no money at all and in no way is affiliated with any wrestling company. it is for your enjoyment only.
.::(Disclaimer)::.
Music:

"Save Me" by Burn Halo
Dating:
Milan Desantos
People Mentioned:
People
Titles Held now:
None
Match:
None
Remember....Quote The Raven, Never More

F  O  R  W  A  R  D .  .  .
Last week on Extreme Johnny Camaro didn't really try as hard as he could. So now this raises questions like why he did it and what does that mean for his future? Well Camaro has come out and he has spoken about why he did what he did. He's come out to tell the world why that match wasn't all that important.

E  N  D    F  O  R  W  A  R  D  .  .  .

R  O  L  E  P  L  A  Y
Johnny has set up an interview with Greg Boone.  Anyway, they are on an interview set with Camaro's background up on the wall behind Boone.

Greg Boone: " Camaro, you have requested this time to tell the world what you were doing on Extreme last week and I'm actually rather confused. You didn't really do anything on Extreme, so what do you need to explain?"

"Exactally that. I didn't do anything in my match last week, I was in promo silence and many questioned whether I'd actually show up. I did and I had this little plan in my head."

Greg Boone: "We're not psycic. We don't know what plan you are talking about."

"That's because I didn't tell you it. It was a very simple plan -pardon the pun- were I would go radio silent and I wouldn't do anything in this match."

Greg Boone: "A silent protest?"

"Only to the fuckheads in WWE. No not a silent protest, it was me just not giving a shit. Many times I have said that I was making my return to Extreme on an edition of Extreme and what happens? They don't allow me in. Many times I have waged war against the DC and what happens? They don't let me in Extreme or don't book me on Wildside. I have been begging for a match against Rick Reynolds, non-title! I just wanted to be in the ring and kicking the ass of Rick Reynolds. No interuptions and no interference. Just Rick and I. I didn't get that though, didn't get close. All I wanted to do is show the people and fans of SEF that Rick Reynolds is no man to fear. Many think he is some big hotshot. A man to be feared, I wanted to expose him for the man he is. When I was finally allowed on Extreme they put me in an International title match? That's not at all why I wanted to return to Extreme. I came only to kick DC ass and I got stuck in a contendership match. Many would love to be in my situation and instead of going after the DC would have put their hearts into the match. I wouldn't. I am here on a mission, I have finally been allowed on Extreme and I am following through on taking out the DC."

Greg Boone: "Well you have to understand that SEF was trying to keep the peace."

"Keep the peace? Fucking Rob Rocco and that fag Thor interupted my oppertunaty  at Shady Smack's transcontinental championship, did they try to keep the peace there? They sent people out but did that change the result of the match? Was I given my fair shot at a title?"

Greg Boone: "No, but--"

"Exactally, I wasn't given my fair shot and I still haven't been. So while they have been trying to keep the peace and stop me from returning the favour that I owe the DC. I was going to hit the stage and make sure Mack got the title back, I was going to hurt Reynolds where it hurt. I was going to stop them. Remove the brain from the group and allow it to self destruct. Watch as Rick Reynolds struggled to get the title back. Watch him wrestle with emotion and no thought. Was I given my fair shot?"

Greg Boone: "No."

"Was Rick given his?"

Greg Boone: "Yes"

"Exactally, there was no handicaps against him and he was given his fair shot. When the DC came out Mack's fair shot was eliminated and I am sick of it. I really don't care if SEF allows me to or not. I will make sure that Rick hurts. There is only one way to make Reynolds hurt. Take his title. Whether SEF books it or if I add some post-match assault. On the 192nd edition of Extreme Rick won't leave with his title. Doesn't matter if it's Shane Mack, Chris Orton, or myself. Scorpion will be devenomized. Shane Mack and I are on our way to the match of the night when we absolutely take Rick out. Hell, throw the title on the line and...wooooooooweeee...we really got something cooking. This will be the match of the night and with a title on the line it would be match of the year. Shane Mack can kick ass and we all know that. Shane Mack has been know for being the face of the company. With the intensity of his matches I would be surprised if he made it to 35 before having to retire. Take that as you may. It could sound bad -me talking about Mack retiring early- or you could take it as a complement as it is supposed to be. Shane Mack has never half assed a match and has always walked into a match with the same burning passion. So this week when I tag with him it isn't just a garrenteed victory, it is the full blown burial of Rick Reynolds. We have both been screw continuously by the DC and we both are ready to take it out. Chris, he's in the wrong place at the wrong time. He is tag teaming with my target and I'll have to some how weaken him just to get back Rick. I'm sure Impact X is going to be waiting for the DC to come out. In fact, I think they should be lumberjacks for the match. The security of the match. Help us make sure the match goes on. I don't want a brawl I want to remove any doubt in anyone's mind that the Overdrive Reprise can be the next World Champion. The star of tomorrow, you know?"

Greg Boone: "So let me get this straight, you're plan is to take the SEF World title?"

"Not me, anyone. If Chris Orton can get to it first then him. If you can get to it first then you, someone. He is wrecking the SEF name by being on top and if we take the thing he cares most about than maybe just maybe the DC will self destruct and SEF will once again be the place for eveything Extreme. We will minimize the amount of douchebagery going on around here and make the backstage morale a lot higher than it currently is."

Greg Boone: "Allowing the DC to be defeated by the one thing that can destroy them...themselves."

"Boone, you are a very smart man. Mack and I are going to kick ass, so just sit back, relax. Grab a beer and watch as the Showsteala and the Quintessential Star take over. To quote Superstar Billy Graham, 'I'm the man of the hour. The man with the power. Too sweet to be sour. Thank ya brotha."

And with that said they walk of set and the camera fades away on Camaro's background.

E  N  D     R   O  L  E  P  L  A  Y
Overdrive Reprise

Daddy Mack

Ex_Member                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #1
  • PM
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:98.135.14.5
Re:Solving The Solution
Date Posted:28/11/2010 2:12 AMCopy HTML

The camera actually doesn't fade out and Greg stops Johnny saying to him with a dead serious look.

First of all, that was Dusty Rhodes, get a clue about who ya quote. Second of all, you have had more than your fair share of title shots in SEF, don't ever speak for me again!

Greg pushes Johnny back and says.

I'm the man in charge of SEF and you'll always get a fair shot here, but you earn it, so do what ya said, go out there and kick some ass with Mack, I'd love to see you tap into you full potential and become a World Champ. By the way, backstage morale is not low, never has been in SEF. The DC has their own little world and currently they have the World Title, Reynolds is a greedy bastard, but morale backstage is fine, so get a clue before ya speak on shit you don't know about Johnny!

Camaro looks dumbfounded as Greg says.

Ya say ya came back and wanted this and that yet ya never proved that, ya never did shit and ya never, ever got told ya couldn't be on Extreme. YOU Johnny Camaro FAILED to do anything and that's the way it truly is, so stop trying tot ell people how you think it is coming off as a liar and go out and do what your supposedly love to do, wrestle!

Greg shaking his head side to side now says.

And if ya ever want an interview with me again, ask me cause I don't tell lies to make you feel good, I speak the truth, so ask it again Johnny, ask me about title shots!

Johnny asks Greg.

Have I had a fair title shot?

Greg responds.

Yes, more than one and SEF has had nothing to do with you feeling like your not wanted cause ever since you showed up here almost a year ago its been just the opposite. You were given so much, maybe it was too much and that's why ya buckled and failed to get over. Regardless, just concentrate on your match and don't worry about goes on backstage, don't try to act like you know when you have no clue!

Greg tells him the way it is and now walks off letting Johnny think about it and get his head on straight as now the view finally fades out.

NBD

mack420                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #2
  • Score:5206
  • Register:21/10/2008 4:55 PM
  • IP:98.135.14.5
Re:Solving The Solution
Date Posted:28/11/2010 10:41 AMCopy HTML

But the view fades back in and Johnny is still walking along aimlessly and thinking about what Greg said. He passes by several rooms and out from one walks Shane Mack, then Shady Smack runs out growling and kicks Johnny in the knee before running down the hall doing crotch chops with his title strapped. Mack just laughs and nods to Johnny saying.

Hey bro, don't worry about what Greg said, he's just sick of being talked down to as an interviewer and really ya can't blame the guy too much, he is in charge now. Plus ya did get a little carried away. Like the intensity ya showed for the match though, but in case ya missed Extreme last Monday, we got the DC in check!

Mack smirks and motions to his black t-shirt which reads Impact X in green, then says.

The DC won't be a factor when it comes to our tag match in eight nights and neither will Lacey be able to help Chris for I got Whitney who can easily dispose of her. Me and You, fuck, you and I, however ya properly say it doesn't matter, come Extreme were gonna whip some ass and you can make good for once maybe. Step up and help me, but help yourself and stand out, go for that pin, try to make Rick or Chris tap, be the one to seal their fate and win. But if ya learned anything from this year I hope ya learned that their ain't no holding back on my end whether you're my opponent or my partner!

Mack extends a hand showing a seriousness yet still more calm and cool than Johnny who appears calm, but tries too hard. He extends a hand shaking Mack's and then break with Mack saying.

Maybe in a few weeks we can do a repeat of our first match together and who knows, maybe this time ya can actually capitalize on the opportunity of making yourself!

Mack grins and pats Johnny on the shoulder, then walks off down the hall looking for Shady who runs out of a room doing crotch chops, then kicks Mack in his leg and runs off. Mack laughing yells.

Its not my fault, go find the broad yourself, damn horny lil bastard, maybe you should be fixed!?!

Shady stops and turns growling, snarling all nasty and charges at Mack who can't help himself and laughs. Shady aims for his nuts though and Mack leaps up and forward turning and puts a hand to Shady's head. Shady throws punches, but can't reach Mack who is laughing now, then says.

Look, I know a girl, well I know several, but uh, not like I use them, after all, I'm married!

He looks around shifty eyed and then laughs saying.

Anyways, let's go find Anal Annie and if not I'll buy ya a piece of ass, well, trade weed for it, I mean, fuck, never mind. C'mon Shady!

Mack turns walking off with his cocky and cool swagger. Shady runs up to him and they disappear down the hall, so back to Johnny we go who watched it all with a smile and says.

Shady's crazy!

He then sighs and walks along some more as the view fades out.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF