sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

You Picked The Wrong Man

Started by Priceless Paine, October 04, 2023, 07:57:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Priceless Paine

Canadian_Cripplers                                 Action                                    Quote to reply                                    Edit                                    Delete                                    Move                                    Lock                                    Stick                                    Ban IP                                    Ban email                                    Ban user                            Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:28/08/2010 8:49 PM
  • IP:98.135.14.5
Date Posted:28/11/2010 8:18 PMCopy HTML

So in an attempt to try and get Gabriella Rodgers to talk and possibly get her away from the DC, Grace Payne challenged any member. The match was accepted and Rick Reynolds told her to pick whoever she wanted to face except him. She chose Chris Crest, but why would she unless Grace doesn't know him?!
Chris Crest is man who can take out the best technician and make them tap , he has done that to an Olympic Gold Medal winner who's ego was swollen. Chris though is humble about his skills, although he knows he can beat you, he prefers to show you. He prefers a straight wrestling match, though with his affiliation to the DC now, one has to wonder if has changed his attitude some. Chris has remained quiet through his time in SEF, been sidelined with minor injuries, but has held the International Title before, went toe to toe against Shane Mack and definitely held his own. Chris doesn't care about trivial shit, he's a wrestler, he has one goal, cripple your ass and never hesitate, simply shoot!
And so now we see Chris leaning on the rail of the balcony of a nice hotel room, top suite, penthouse, who knows, DC only uses the best. Chris seems to be taking to the group well sporting a nice casual suit much like Reynolds may wear. His black wavy hair tied back and he just stares out over thee city with the usual serious expression saying.
I've come a long way from home and no matter what that will be home, but I have the opportunity on this planet to do whatever the hell I want. So I do what I fell in love with back when I was a kid, same ol' song and dance as most. For me it was Stampede and WWE, then working my ass to the bone, building my body to absorb punishment most would cringe at having to take. I learned hold after hold, studying and perfecting each one. I'm not some over hyped wrestling machine, I am the fucking shooter and Grace Payne, you don't know what pain is until you feel The Shoot!
Chris stands up more and turns with his arms leaning on the rail, a serious expression still and he says.
Your friend or family member Gabriella isn't even hanging around after Corez turned on us, so perhaps this match was a mistake for you. Though you will get a wrestling lesson because if you think for one second you have near the knowledge that is in my head, carved into my skin from the lessons learned up north, your wrong. I have been consuming and feeding off this entire industry for years, I am a true student as I never stop learning. I had good family, but nothing to give me a boost into the business, I made my own way and until you do that your not half as good as you could be. This business is for those who are willing make their own trail so to speak, create a legacy of their own. Tradition is wonderful, it should always be honored, but if you don't step out on your own, then you fail to get noticed!
Chris pauses for a few seconds looking away as he thinks a bit, then looks back saying.
When I first came to SEF I wasn't used to the extreme nature, even though I spent many years in Japan, I never got real crazy. A technician is what they call me, a shooter is what I was in Japan for if a guy needed to get beat, then you called me!
He looks dead serious now and then says.
So yes, SEF was still a bit of a different atmosphere, not a shock though as I've seen hardcore wrestling and done it, really, all wrestling is hardcore as its not light on your body! I had trouble adjusting and as well I started in Canada, then was in Japan for years, its different, but equal. I loved the company as its just a place you can and hone your craft, become better as SEF takes everyone, holds no grudges. But as good as SEF is, the DC is better because it's a smaller group of people. I admit, were having trouble with IX, but Rick is a smart man as all of us are. Were about helping each other, not just try to gain a lot of titles, but be able to stay a constant on the cards. It's the same reason you cling to your family so much, the difference we have all made our own path as I stated. We've been around the world and not just seen it, but experienced it, got out and created a legacy. Mine is that I am the shooter, plain and simple, you will not escape the shoot!
Chris still serious turns and looks back out over the city staring in silence. After a few minutes of nothing else the view just fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF