sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Grace 192 promo 1

Started by Kristin Fox, October 04, 2023, 08:36:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristin Fox

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:98.95.75.144
Date Posted:30/11/2010 5:45 PMCopy HTML

{Gracie stalks around the arena until she finds a camera crew.}

Gracie:"People bitch at me for looking to my family for support, but the minute I look outside of it, I am dissapointed because Camaro did jack to have my back in the four way for the title shot and Julie is ripping me a new one because I asked for her help.  You know what? I could care less.  Whit is back and now you are second billing, babe!  So now I am going to bust my ass so I can get the match that I dreamed of.  If that means I have to go through you, title match or non-title match then I will because you are not the legend and I want the match with the legend because win or lose I can know where I stand in this business, judging what I still need to learn.  I know that I need to learn a lot.  So yes, now I just don't care about you one way or another."  {she pauses, looking away, and then looking back}  "I did see that Corez left the Dangerous Corporation and gave my sister the opportunity to leave as well.  Strange to see that she and Dusty have a similar taste in men, but {shrugs} Oh well.  Chris Crest, I do not know that much about you and yes, that is one of the reasons that I picked you.  You probably also know that I lost my tag title because my cousin couldn't handle a couple of rookies, but that's no longer the point because I am in the Wildside tourney to crown a heavyweight championship.  I would be the first female in my family to do so, plus I know Matt & Justin advanced first.  I am not afraid to go up againist them and beat them because they've been to the top of the mountain while I've been held back in the women's division.  Chris, beating you may be a challenge and it may not be.  Just realize that you are just another rung of the ladder that SEF offers to anyone willing to fight for it."

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF