sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

WTF The New Bitches Do Late Night?

Started by Oktober Summers, October 04, 2023, 08:44:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oktober Summers

skcwmadalynaroberts                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:15/08/2010 4:58 PM
  • IP:74.60.71.243
Date Posted:01/12/2010 5:37 PMCopy HTML

//Warning\\
The Roleplay of Oktober Summers that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such? Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stlen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAGING SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

Things for the new bitches were rolling as not only were they the new tag team champs but there were doing things and were invited to do lots of new things and since the ratings at late night were down they were asked to take over a night and were given a shot to put over things they liked and they were able to pick there own guest and mostly they wanted to put over SEF and a band and a few people that only they thought were worthy. Oktober got the call and she got Jessica to join her. This was her show and she told Jessica that if the show was good that she wanted her to be the host for the next show and she was so down with that. The two talked things out and got a show ready as Oktober didnt want Jessica to think she was a sidekick here as she knew she and Jessica were the perfect team and she made that clear to the world as the show came on and they bragged about there win and how great SEF and FFE wee. The two took the spotlight and the ratings picked up a bit as having to hot chicks sure didnt hurt! Jessica and Oktober stood there talking about SEF a little more and then Oktober started to pick things up as she took the hosting over and her first guest was a band and they were her to rock this place would a killer song but Johnny Richter came out and he spoke as Oktober smiled and Johnny got in the middle of these hot girls and he spoke...

Johnny: Hey girls its so nice to see you again and well Jessica I dont now much about you but I can see why you and Oktober are the hotest thing going in SEF at the moment as your both fine as hell! Now I could talk all fucking night about that but im not here to do that as I am here to show a new video and Oktober was nice to take part in it as we had a blast doing it. I only wish she wasent spoken for because that video could have been a hell of a lot funner lol! Anyways here it is so injoy it!

Thats right SEF injoy this video as I do a cameo and the Kottonmouth Kings rock this place and after that I will have my first guest and its a shocker!

Oktober: Well that was a great video and I had a blast getting involed with it so I hope you all injoyed it and thats to Johnny for coming out! Next my guest is returning to the ring and she is none other then Whitney Marret!

Oktober brings in Whitney as the fans go ape shit as Whitney is in fact getting back into the ring and thats a good thing for wrestling and even better for SEF as Oktober go Whitney here to talk a little about that and she wanted to make a huge point on why SEF was the best!

Oktober: Well Whitney thanks for coming here on such short noticed but when they offered me a shot to host this show I just had to hit the hot topic and thats why you came back! Now I know you dont want to talk much about that as you have your own goals and such but could you tell us all a little why you want to come back?

Whitney: I came back to be around my Hubby more and now that there are a lot of new women around here I thought it would be fun to see where I stack up as far as talent goes! Yeah I was the very best at what I did and I need to see if I still am the very best!

Oktober: Oh,girl im glad to hear you say that because as a fan I so want to see how good you are because one day I want to face your for a title and I want to see just how good my child hood hero really is! Now I didnt invite you here to stir the pot I just want to know why your back!

Whitney: I am back to do many things and most of them you will just have to wait and see but I want everyone to know that im just as good as I was before I left and if you all think I lost a step well then come on and find out! I might have injoyed being away and being with my man Mack but if you think im weak then all you bitches just try and come and get some!

Oktober: Well Whitney I dont think I could have said that any better and im sure that SEF is about to get a whole lot better now that the New Bitches are tag team champions and now that your returning to the ring. I have so much I want to ask you but were running out of time so I would like for you to just speak your mind a bit so please speak to your fans!

Whitney: Well thanks for having me here tonight Oktober and to my fans its back to normal is really all I can say! This ride will be a great one and you will all see why I am a 2x champion! You all are going to see why women fear me and some wish they could be me but in the end if you fuck with me or Mack then your going down so tune into SEF and injoy the ride!

The two have a nice hug and Oktober ends the show as the fans loved it as late night got a little better and who knows maybe Jessica will get to host the next one and all three girls smile as Oktober speaks one last time.

Oktober: I want to thank all my guest for coming on such short noticed and I want to say injoy the video as the kottonmouth kings rock so thanks Johnny for letting me be apart of the fun and thanks Whitney for taking the time to be apart of a fun night as late night has been invaded by the new bitches and SEF! Goodnight everyone!
This Layout Was Made For Oktober Summers by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

--------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF