sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Boucing Back to the Top - Extreme rp1

Started by Lacey Daniels, October 04, 2023, 08:45:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lacey Daniels

Lacey_Daniels                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:144
  • Register:02/03/2010 6:33 AM
  • IP:165.72.200.11
Date Posted:02/12/2010 8:21 AMCopy HTML

Warning: This RP may include sex, drugs, rock & roll, cursing and anything else this user sees fit. If you object to any of these day-to-day practices, please, take your fantasy world elsewhere.

RP TitleNext Match:Lovers/Allies/Next Victim:Accomplishments:OOC:
Bouncing Back to the Topvs Oktober Summers, Cody Jericho & Maegan FoxChris Orton/Dynasty Divas/Fugly FoxesTV Champion x1, International Champion x1a lil something to kick off, I'll try to get some more up later ... good luck peeps :)

LACEY DANIELS

The scene opens showing Lacey Daniels soaking in a jacuzzi. She looks up and spies the Extreme cameraman and sighs and rolls her eyes slightly as she rises out of the water, giving teenage boys everywhere wet dream material for the next month. She leans forward and looks thoughtfully over her shoulder.

LD: Well look who it is ... lil Lacey Daniels back from the dead, apparently. Well I hate to bust some people's bubble but I was never going to be out of the picture for long. As if Maegan Fox could ever do me that much damage. Sure she managed to put me on the shelf for a while and yeah, maybe I should have listened to my doctor and not competed in the defence of my beautiful International title when he officially told me not to but hell, I'm used to making my own decisions and I've never been good with people telling me what I can and can't do. I'm not making excuses, I'm just stating a fact. If I had been 100% there's not a chance in hell Julie would have beaten me and when I get my rematch I'll prove it. So I made a mistake and now I'm without my lovely gold but don't worry I won't be titleless for long. Wether it's becoming the new Heavyweight champion on FFE or regaining my International title on SEF who knows? Shitfire, maybe I'll have one of each show!

Lacey throws her head back and laughs.

LD: So I guess being put in charge of Extreme has gone to Greg's head because instead of granting me as a former champion the chance to regain my gold and show everyone how lucky Julie was, I now have to fight my way through 3 other wannabes to get that opportunity. Completely aside from the fact that none of the others are even close to deserving a shot at become the International champion, it's almost a good thing for me to get this match because it gives me a chance to make sure I am razer sharp for my shot at Julie. I'm not aiming to be back where I was, oh no ... I'm aiming even higher than that. I'm going to be faster, stronger, hit harder and squeeze tighter than before so she better be ready for me. Anyways enough talking about that tramp ... I guess I really should focus my attention on the 3 losers I'm facing this week on Extreme. These so-called challengers .. yeah right. Let's really think about this for a moment ...

Lacey pushes her hair away from her face as she smirks.

First off the one I know the least about ... Cody Jericho. Sorry who? ... Is he the one who came in with his brother Shane and is still waiting for a win? ...

Lacey shakes her head in disbelief and she giggles slightly.

LD: What a waste of space. If he thinks for one second that because he's a man against 3 women he stands a better chance then I've got news for him because this woman has no problem whatsoever in kicking a man's ass ... hell I'm happy to kick anyone's ass ... mens, womens, midgets ...

Lacey giggles again.

LD: So that leaves the whore who can't keep her hands off my man even though she has her own and who now thinks she's the total shit because she fluked her way to win some tag team gold on FFE. Oktober Summers you sad little girl, you think because you're a paper champion that you can compare yourself to someone like me? Are you completely out of your mind? Obviously all that celebratory champagne has affected your brain because let's face it, you were lucky to get a win over Maegan Fox who happens to be my personal whipping bitch. If you can't beat her in a straight up fight you don't stand a snowballs chance in hell of defeating me. I wrote you off before and I'll write you off again once I've slapped your stupid ass all over the ring. You are nothing but a vacant bubbleheaded bimbo who has a fan club of one, yourself! You are not in my league and you never will be. You brag about how you're all about the wrestling and calling all the other women here "fake-ass bitches" ... well cash this reality check honey because I am about to show you what real women's wrestling is all about and trust me babe .. there's gonna be nothing fake about the ass-kicking I'm going to give you!

Lacey gives a hard glare to the camera as she pauses to take a deep breath and regain a little composure.

LD: And then there was one ... little Maegan Fox and as everyone knows I've more than got her number. We had an epic Hell in a Cell match for the International title a little while back and after all her accusations that I couldn't cut it on my own I put my money where my mouth was and beat her fair and square to retain my belt and there's nothing she can say that will ever change that. Maegan Fox has been a thorn in my side for quite some time now and I'm sure she'll try to fuck me over again in this match. Probably by hiding behind the others and using them as a distraction to sneak attack me because that's pretty much all she's good for but no matter because tonight I will prove once again that I am the diva to watch, the diva of the future, a legend in the making and the new No 1 contender for the International title ... Julie I am coming for my belt so watch this match and be warned ... this is just a little preview of what I will do to you when I get my hands on you!

Lacey smirks into the camera and turns to go back into the jacuzzi as she turns her head slightly and speaks.

LD: Oh yeah and that's not a threat ...

She sinks back down into the bubbles and waves her hand forward in a rolling motion.

LD: Yada, yada, yada ...

Scene fades to black

End of rp1

"Yes I am as good as I look"

Disclaimer: This layout was made by Diabolical at Diabolical Designs. It is free for your use but please do not alter the layout or disclaimer in any way other than the text portions. 

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF