sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Enforcers {Extreme & ppv 2}

Started by Kristin Fox, October 04, 2023, 08:49:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristin Fox

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:98.239.29.104
Date Posted:02/12/2010 5:28 PMCopy HTML

This roleplay might be a little to risky for those of you who are little virgins, when it comes to sex, rough language, and violence! So if you don't think you can handle the heat the get the hell outta dodge! I warned you!
..xx.The Enforcers.xx..

{{{We open on The Enforcers.  Matt is dressed in a gray suit, white button down, with a belt that has a cross on it.  Justin is in a white button down and a black suit and sunglasses.  Matt's blue eyes flash a little angry as the crew gives them the go ahead}}}

Matt Fox:"We are a multi-tasking here a bit so I hope SEF fans will bear with us.  To the Jericho Army, the person you seek is Jagger Silva but he is no longer in SEF or FFE.  Sometime in the future you need to go to Tao and you can have a match againist Rage.  Now, to more important SEF business.  From the promo I just watched with my twin, I am not even sure if she's going to make it to Extreme since she has to deal with a very pissed off Lacey Daniels Saturday night.  I would have liked to give her a match she could be proud to say was her last in SEF.  Something that we could talk about and tell our students at our school about because as much as she's keeping her desire up for her match with Lacey, I'm pretty sure she'll chose her Ash & Dante over a wrestling career.  That's not really a bad thing since we were put in the ring before we could even ride bikes without training wheels.  We were learning to run the ropes and tie our shoes all at the same age.  So since my sister's heart isn't really in our match, Justin and I are both here to give our full attention to the pay per view.  Despite the interuption that ended our last promo neither tag team, Beautiful Rage or the Can Am Connection have manned up and went to Greg Boone to officially request placement in the tag match with Thrash and Slash."

Justin:"Do they talk or is Frankie their mouth piece?  I haven't seen any PR for them.  I'd like to know more about what I'm facing.  I underestimated Storms and I don't want to be made to look like a fool again."

{Matt grins and turns to Justin as it turns into a smirk}

Matt:"Some people would say that you do that enough on your own.  {Justin grins before flipping him off} "You and I both know that's never going to happen."

Justin:"What is going to happen is The Enforcers are going againist Thrash and Slash at Violent Conduct for the SEF world tag titles in a hardcore match.  I know that I'm a beast but we're both young and hungry.  We may not have someone like Frankie backing us and pulling our strings.  We are doing this on our own."

Matt:"My wife is not going to be there.  His can't.  It's just the two of us, fellas.  That's all there is.  We're preparing for anything because with an x-factor like Frankie in your corner.  There is no telling what the hell he's going to do."

Justin:"I'd love to powerbomb his ass straight to hell."

{Matt raises an eyebrow at him}

Matt:"You want to attack a manager?"

Justin:"He's not just a manager.  Frank E Dangerously is a pain in the ass contingent that will have to be neutralized at one point."

Matt:"You might be right."

Justin:"There is another thing I'd love."

Matt:"What's that?"

Justin:"To hear why the Dangerous Corporation is ignoring my challenge."

Matt:"You're no threat to them.  That's why we have to MAKE them take notice."
»þąşşıøи▪đяυйќ« at DAF, no stealing will be permitted if you like what you see then come on down and request one instead of stealing it cause lets face it... stealing is for punk ass clowns who cant get shit on their own and I hate thieves! You've been warned you should and better take heed to it!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF