sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Cody Makes His Apperance (Extreme rp 1)

Started by Dean and Seth Moxley, October 04, 2023, 08:51:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dean and Seth Moxley

Seth_Rollins                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:23
  • Register:11/11/2008 7:48 AM
  • IP:66.169.36.128
Date Posted:03/12/2010 2:01 AMCopy HTML

Cody is going against three women, and that didn't even bother him. There is Oktober Summers, Taylor Johnson and Lacey Daniels. He isn't gonna take it easy on them, and to him they are just opponents. He just don't treat his opponents different, and he wasn't gonna allow them to talk him down when he is one hell of a fighter. He just don't know the meaning of the word quit, and he decided to take his own time to show up. He walks inside of the arena, and leans against his locker room door. He straightens his cowboy hat, and looks at the camera as he starts talking.

Cody Jericho

Shane I know your worried about me, but really I am fine. You just take out Troy Storms, and move on in the IC Championship tournament cause you deserve it. I am gonna compete in the match against Oktober Summers, Taylor Johnson and Lacey Daniels. Now I am not gonna treat them any different cause they might be women still don't mean I am gonna give up. They are in for one hell of a fight from me, and I want to make this perfectly clear to all three of you. I am not Shane alright my temper stays calm, and your facing me. Oktober, Taylor and Lacey if you think for one minute that I am just gonna have you just walk over me in this match you better think again cause none of  you know me at all. You three might think you can take me out, but don't think for a minute that just cause I am the only guy in the match that I am gonna hold anything back cause I won't. It don't matter to me that I am having three women, and another thing I am not gonna give up that easily cause I don't have the word quit in my whole body.  I will give you a hell of a fight, and we will see who comes out on top now won't we.

Cody tips his cowboy hat, and goes inside the room. He shuts the door, and the show fades to black.

TBC: No One

End of role play

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF