sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.09.24: Carnage & Mayhem, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

What A Hypocrite

Started by Taylor Andrews, October 04, 2023, 09:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:174.42.249.102
Date Posted:05/12/2010 11:21 PMCopy HTML

A naked Tina sleeps on the hotel room bed covered up by a white satin sheet, except for her legs exposed for all to see, those damn fine legs of hers. Sitting at a table on a chair is Julie and she wears a really long Impact X shirt, her blond hair hanging down with her green eyes piercing out. The International Title lays on the table with a couple empty glasses as Julie sits with her legs together under the table and a bit of a smirk on her face as she looks up saying.
Your rather funny, although rather sad as well Lacey. You keep on saying I'm some washed up hag which can only mean your jealous of my many accomplishment compared to your not so many as we are less than a year apart in age. You also call me a whore and well I admit to having a lot of fun with a lot of different women, I never charge for sex and unlike some, no man has ever been in me. Closest thing would be what Whitney and I did back in DOGG!
She gets a grin remembering that time, then turns crossing her right leg over her left and we can see a panty line, barely, can't even see the color really. Julie just keeps grinning and says.
You get all pissy when someone calls you a whore, but have no trouble slinging it back even when you saying it about me is even further from the truth than when said about your skank ass. And so what if I have Tina to watch my back, I have a whole lot more friends in Impact X, we have a bond you and no one else in SEF knows about and that's more truth than you can ever tell!
She still grins, sorta turns to just a smile Julie keeps relaxed and says.
Like you claiming you were hurt going into our match where I beat you straight up, straighter than you ever beat anyone. The problem is that you didn't get hurt until after that match, so your claim is like all your other claims and so called honest statements, its completely false!
A smirk on her face now and Julie just shrugs saying.
You can pay off all the doctors you want to say you shouldn't have competed, but that's a lie and we both know it. The difference is I accept the real truth while you have to make it up and live in a safe world of ignorance. If it makes you happy, oh well, to each their own, but ignorance will get you nowhere near this title!
Julie looks serious now as she pulls the belt off the table and on to her lap rubbing the faceplate and gets a smirk. She looks up with her green eyes showing she's always thinking steps ahead and now says.
You've always had to make claims that management in SEF works against you, another amateur move as Lacey, its again farther from the actual truth. Your just scared to step back into the ring with me, one of only two dominant divas in SEF today and baby, your not in that league, not yet. I admit you could, you have talent, but your too afraid to unleash and go full throttle or at least ya have been so far. You like to try and tell people how things are supposed to be when no one cares one bit about that, especially when you get it wrong every time. Maybe this business isn't for you as ya did say your favorite gold was the ring on your finger from Chris. Maybe you should go be his good little wife and leave the real ass kicking to true professionals like myself and many more in SEF. Anytime you want your rematch against me just stop being scared and come out directly saying you want it at this date and I'll be there. Greg Boone doesn't matter, neither does Dusty or Tina or anyone else, just the two of us!
Julie still rubbing her title, smirking now and looking a bit devious she says.
You have to stand out and so far you have yet to really do that Lacey, you have yet to really shine like you could. I carried you twice and you failed just like you failed to be a great champion in SEF. Just like Matt Matlock will fail in taking this title from me tomorrow night. The only one who ever got lucky to win this belt was you, but considering who ya won it from and the hands its been in this year, its not surprising. I'll admit, out of everyone who has held this title before you this year, your probably the best, but when put in the ring with someone who works circles around you, your exposed as a true rookie. Continue to live in your own little world where its safe and you think your great or come to reality and make your name known against the best, against the only real Queen in this business!
She smirks and lifts her title to the table, then uncrosses her legs and stands up rubbing her hands up pulling the shirt up just under her tits. Her black satin bikini style panties seen and she lets the shirt drop, then stands with arms down. Julie's hair in her faces a little and she peers out with those green eyes showing she is all business and she says.
Wait for Greg to get to you or simply stand out on your own and make yourself noticed. I have no problem with whoever I face next, Matlock, you, whoever because in the end The Queen will stand dominant over you pathetic pawns. You always brag about superb training, but show no real credentials as to why your anyone special. Hell, I remember when Mack exposed you for being a lair about having a relationship with Bret, silly, silly little girl, and you like to call others a whore. The thing is, you get no rise from me yet when your called a whore it made you angry, maybe the truth hurt!?!
A smirk on her face and Julie shrugs saying.
I don't really think of you as a whore though, not even as a rookie, just a girl in a woman's world overwhelmed by having no stigma placed on you for being a woman unlike pretty much any other company in the world. Only advice for you is to not hold back, stop worrying about whether or not what is said is the truth and just focus on making sure Lacey Daniels is a name that people want to see whether they want to see you win or lose. But if no one cares like now, well then, you fail!
And now Julie does a crotch chop, then licks her lips seductively and says.
KISS THIS!
And then she blows a kiss, smirks and turns her back lifting her shirt up and tosses it back, oh damn, right over the view. Some movement is heard like crawling on the bed, then Tina waking up is heard saying.
Oh my, again, you have so much stamina, no wonder Lacey got dominated by you!
And then we soon hear some moans from Tina and Julie as well, but then the sound goes out.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF