sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Midnight Reveals Who It is She's After(EXTREME)

Started by Midnight, October 04, 2023, 09:45:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midnight

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:70.248.219.185
Date Posted:12/12/2010 1:23 AMCopy HTML

It was 3am and not a soul in sight on the streets of Grand Rapids, Michigan. The only one that was up was the dark diva herself, Midnight. Midnight was out late catching her breakfast and preparing for her match against Shane Mack. Midnight spies someone walking down the street and follows them as the person was heading to the Forest View Hospital. She gets closer to them little by little until she stops behind them and waits for them to turn around. They turn and Midnight has them up in the air and her hand around their throat.
She sneers at them before she get her face closer to them. She smells their flesh and then takes in the scent as she spoke.
"You mortals always did have the right smell to your blood. Ashame that you have to die."
Midnight licked the man's flesh and then sunk her fangs into his fleshy neck, sucking up the juicy taste of the man's blood. She gets to almost the last drop and releases him, watching him drop to the ground like a sack of potatoes. She licks her lips, getting the extra blood that was trying to drip off her mouth. he smirks.
"Now that I have had my meal, it is time to find a quiet spot to do my promo at."
Midnight disappears into the shadows of the night and ends up on top of a huge building that over looks the city. She began to speak as she looks on.
"I always find that night time is where I feel the most at peace. Given the fact that the air is nice and crisp, it doesn't get much better then this. What makes it ever more better, is the fact on the next show, I am facing a man who just does not know when to stay home. Memory serves me correctly, It was Rick Reynolds who may Shane retire.Then against Shane, you was always the one that can't take his glory days and go home. When you going to realize that your not wanted back in the ring?"
Midnight pauses and hops own off the ledge she was on. She goes to the next ledge and tetters around on it. She then crouches down and continues to talk.
"Rumors have it that supposely I tuck tail and ran when Shane and I was to face. I think people need to stop nosing into my affairs and worry about their business. But to save face, I left because unlike you, I have a life outside this ring, a life that has me tending to company business. When business calls..I go where I am needed."
Brushing her hair back a smirk crosses her lips. She sits down on the ledge and continues.
"And now is the time I reveal the nature of why I returned. But first, let me say that being paid lots of money for a job I do well at, has it's perks. You see Shane, it is you who has the billion dollar bounty on your head. It is you who has to watch your back 24/7 now. Because at anytime..anyone can go and take you out and collect the money. Now before you get any bright ideas on getting out of it by faking your beatings by way of having someone in your roup or someone you know fake it, LET ME remind you that the billion dollars will not go to you or anyone you are friends with. That money go to the person outside your group that has no ties with you whatsoever. You see Shane, the bounty was placed on your head in hopes that you would finally get the message that your time is over. Everyone knows that your past your deadline for wrestling here and you should just had stayed home like you was suppose to be. But you had to be the rebel you are and come back after your fans begged. Ashame really if you ask me."
Midnight chuckled.
"Shane, realize that tonight, besides fighting me, you will have others trying to cash in on getting the bounty by any means, which means Extreme is going to be a really bad night for you. I would think really hard Shane and figure out who the man was that I made the deal with to arrange this on your precious head. You know who it is. Let's face it Shane, it was bound to happen. Might as well get it over with and go home..otherwise, this will be much harder on you and your family."
Midnight slides off the ledge she was sitting on and disappears into the night.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF