sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Gonna Show You (Extreme 2: Shane Jericho)

Started by Dean and Seth Moxley, October 04, 2023, 10:29:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dean and Seth Moxley

Seth_Rollins                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:23
  • Register:11/11/2008 7:48 AM
  • IP:71.80.114.21
Date Posted:02/01/2011 2:34 AMCopy HTML

Shane isn't worried about his match with Black Bob, and he knows he can take him. It is a good thing that when he married Brandy cause now she don't come to the arena with him, and he is standing backstage talking on his cell phone to someone.

Shane Jericho

Look I told you I needed you to deliver that package a few days ago, and you better get to me soon or there will be huge problem bye.

He hangs up his phone, and he is more focused then ever. He looks at the camera, and starts talking.

Shane Jericho

Black Bob my wife don't come to the arena with me anymore, and we came to an understanding that I can do this on my own. You will not be doing anything to my wife got it, and I have nothing against you still you cross the line with me then you pay the price it is that simple. You see I am bringing more then I used to the ring, and I am more then you can even handle. I am more focused then ever, and your just my first victim that I am gonna make an example of. You will find out that this time everyone will find out how talented I really am, and I am ready to become a champion around here. The guy I was when I first came here isn't around anymore, and this is a brand new Shane Jericho, and it is gonna be my time to shine starting with you so get ready for the fight of your life cause when I come to the ring this time you will see the change in me if you don't well it will indeed cost ya.

Shane walks off, and the person he is talking to on the phone is a mystery as the show fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF