sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Do whatever I want (WAR)

Started by Daddy Mack, April 29, 2024, 07:37:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

"Not this time, no, I won't rely on legend status and damn it, if NBD shows his face I'm a have to remember to kick it off!"

(Mack jumps off the sofa and looks around still wondering if he is gonna get jumped again as I never has found a culprit, yet. The Showsteala in his ring pants, boots, kneepads, and a black t-shirt with a backwards black ballcap on his head holding his long blonde hair back out of his face. Mack swinging his head around cockily as he heads out of the dressing room into the hall looking around for someone.)

"Six pack challenge for a number one contendership to the Impact X Title. Gonna be fun, but not interested in that title even if I did make that group. Sure as hell ain't gonna let anyone in the match get an easy win though cause if they can't beat me, they don't deserve to win! Cash, Fame, Nash, and whoever else is in the match, damn, who am I forgetting!?!"

(Mack looking down and leans back against the doorway of his room shifting his eyes up and down the hall as he thinks about this clearly unsure of who his fifth opponent is tonight. Guess he should smoked another one, huh!?!?)

"Chris Orton, damn, almost forgot about the CKO that coulda been, well hell, he's a legend and don't have to be here running his mouth like lil ol' me. I don't have to be here, Cash don't have to be here, half the damn match are legends and the other half should be! It don't matter who is a legend and who is not which is why I always refused the label people put on me thirty fucking years ago! Legends don't always live up to their own legend which is why I could never be a legend cause I am always outshining everything I ever done in my career."

(Mack looking up and down the hallway.)

"Who dun it, who fucking did it, who bashed my brains in thinking they'd kill me, but I ain't have half a brain to be killed, so all ya did was fire me up. Ya made me bleed, you make me crave more, so c'mon, make me bleed and I'll make you bad!"

(Mack looking up and down the hallway ready for anyone coming.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF