sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The SEF Title Gets A Facelift (WAR)

Started by Taylor Andrews, April 17, 2013, 02:53:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

A long pink limousine pulls up in front of the Rose Garden on this cool, cloudy afternoon and the tinted windows concealing who's inside. Reflections of news reporters and fans being held back by security guards can be seen, then the back door opens and out steps Taylor Andrews in a brown leather jacket, blue jeans and stilletos with the Xtreme World Title in her left hand. The Queen, Julie, steps out in a full leather outfit with stilletos and both women sporting large, silver hoop earrings. The SEF Title in Julie's right hand and she folds it up over her right shoulder smiling a bit smug. Taylor making her way through the crowd with The Queen following close and they get inside the lobby of the arena. The Sexy Sensual Sweeties making their way to a stage set up with a podium on it and security surrounding it. Julie approaching the podium first lifts the SEF Title up uncovering the bottom of the championship where a nameplate has been fastened to it. The Queen's name in green letters and she rests the belt on the podium with a smug smirk. Taylor standing next to her partner with the Xtreme Title over her shoulder just grins big as Julie says.

As you can see, this belt now reflects who the real owner of the SEF World Heavyweight Championship is and to the Owner of SEF, fuck off!

A loud pop from the rowdy crowd inside the lobby.

I can't say that what he did to Phoenix did not spark me to have this nameplate engraved on my SEF Title, however, it does seem to fit quite well for The Queen of SEF. Tonight on WAR I will be holding another belt and perhaps another nameplate is in order, for the both of us as those Tag Titles will not be leaving our sexy waists!

Julie lifting her title up and Taylor doing the same with hers, then both women turn to each other sharing a kiss. Taylor leaning in to the mic on the podium with a slight grin of confidence.

Jay and Mesa, Chris and Jason, both formidable teams to give us a challenge we want, but none of you boys have what it takes to soundly defeat the two dominant women of SEF. We are the new breed of wrestlers in the world today and SEF is our home. In our home, we are going to take whatever we want and that means the Tag Titles. We want those belts more than the two we hold now, however, were not about to give up any of these championships. We are here to stay and continue beating away the so called competition!

Taylor throwing an arm around Julie's shoulders and The Queen smiling big and bright with a lustful grin across her red lips.

I dare anyone to try and take our gold for it will be the last dare you ever do. Tonight we take our gold back and the next step is complete domination of SEF which has already begun back at the biggest show of the year. We made the statement that we would reign over SEF as the best wrestlers in the world and we indeed making good on that declaration. You all wanted the best, well now you have the best and tonight we show the world why we are truly the main event of WAR!

Julie putting her arm around Taylor raises the SEF Title high in the air to a rousing ovation from the crowd in the lobby. Taylor lifting the Xtreme Title up as well, both smiling big and then walk off the stage through a curtain to the locker rooms as the fans chant for more. We catch up to them as the Sexy Sensual Sweeties enter their dressing room, but Taylor turning with a wink just slams the door shut.

Taylor Andrews

The door of the Sexy Sensual Sweeties gets smashed in with a sledgehammer and it swings open violently. Taylor jumping up from the sofa where Julie remains. The Queen smirking at Viper who stands in the doorway with the sledgehammer in both hands at waist level.

What took you so long, boss?

The SEF Champion with a snide tone and Viper stepping in as Taylor eyes him and the hammer.

I got things to do, like a show to run, but you knew I'd be here. So why bother to pull this shit anyways?

Julie shrugging.

You heard what I had to say. Now what the hell do you want?

Viper snatching the SEF Title from the arm of the sofa holds the hammer up nodding no to Taylor who just pulls her title off the other end of the sofa.

This is what I want and since you had the opportunity to learn from the mistake Phoenix made, that means you should have known better. Therefore, I don't have a belt to give you back and you try anything else like this, you'll be stripped of the championship!

Viper backing out of the room turns with a sadistic smirk behind that bushy beard, then heads down the hall.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF