sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

New Star Is Born! (War r/p)

Started by JordanCut, April 17, 2013, 10:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

War camera is rolling showing Jordan Cut showing off his new t-shirt which in front reads "Jordan Cut" spell out in knives as he turns around his more words appear saying "You Been Cut!" written in blood as he started speaking about his match

The Star made biggest mistake of his life hitting me with his finisher, and he going to regret it by getting cut which you won't be able to stop the bleeding. The Star will fall and lose a new star is born that will be me beginning my path to redemption making me more stronger which The Star won't be able stop me from cutting him head to toe. The Star will not add my name on his list of superstars who he has beat I won't make it on his list which I will cut it into pieces smash it in his face after I beat him on "War"

Jordan Cut has sick smile on his face, and he finish up his promo about his match.

Tonight on "War", there is a war which The Star will not cut it to get a victory more like fail to stardom by hands of a man who redemption on him the beating which he will receive will never forget making a statement on me. The Star is falling so fast will crash really hard which he will be no star in SEF anymore, because Jordan Cut is ready to be new star ready to be born ain't nothing he can say or do will stop me, and he will be cut tonight!

Jordan Cut smirks then walks away as "War" went to a commerical break.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF