sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Yo Pedro (WAR)

Started by Showsteala, April 17, 2013, 10:35:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

And here comes Shane Mack out on the stage to a rousing ovation from this lively crowd in Portland Oregon. Mack circling around all flamboyant and arrogant sporting his ring gear with a Legend shirt of his from SEFZONE instead of a vest. The Showsteala pointing to himself with his thumbs just skips on down the aisle hanging his hands out letting fans slap them. Mack hopping to the apron moves along the ropes with cocky steps, then bends down dancing into the ring. Mack circling into a muscle pose pops up into a crotch chop for another loud pop keeping this crowd fired up. The Showsteala leaning on the ropes calls for a mic from Samantha, then leans back in a corner lifting it up.

Whassss uuppppp everyone?

And the crowd pops again bringing that grin of Mack's back across The Showsteala's face.

So apparently this Pedro fella had a problem with the way I cut him off last week, now here we are ready to go to WAR! Tonight Pedro, you get shut down like you got shut out last week. You may be a talented wrestler, been doing this 12 years, so I look forward to whatever it is you gonna bring.

Mack stepping out of the corner a little more serious, but not that serious as he grins still.

Thing is, I bring the whole fucking show every damn night I be in this ring and I been doing it before you ever made a debut in this business, let alone in SEF. Back in '01, man, I remember dem damn days, they were fun! The 90's were funner, but those early days on MSN hold a special place in my heart. I met many a friends, fought them all and many more boys and girls. While you were getting trained, I was doing what I always do, train myself to be better and better each and every fucking night I grace this ring with my presence stealing every show! I don't knock how ya got in the business cause if you want to be here, then rich or poor, you deserve to be here. I respect the second generation wanting to keep the name alive in this great sport, but you got more dues to earn son. So give me your best shot, hell, come on out here right now and let me hear what ya gotta say. Or you just wanna get this match started early?

The crowd roaring for Mack who lowers the mic all cocky and whipping his shirt off. Mack tossing it to the crowd leans on the ropes looking up at the stage waiting with a grin and the mic in his hand.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF