sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Xtreme World Title shot that cool! (War r/p)

Started by JordanCut, April 22, 2013, 09:15:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

War camera is rolling showing Jordan Cut with a toothpick in his mouth looking smiling what he is seeing started speaking about his match.

Xtreme World Title shot that cool! I know what you are thinking that I don't deserve a shot at title, because I haven't prove anything in this company, but my time being next superstars has already started by beating The Star last week on "War". Now I have to deal with Bill Roberts and Bob Rush who I haven't face before let me get straight to the point these three idoits are gonna run their mouths saying they are better than other just bored you guys to death. I'm coming into this match do whatever I need to do to win unleashing everythiing I have to go war with these three men, and I will put my body through hell to get a Xtreme World Title shot. You see gentlemen this fatal-four way going to determine who wants Xtreme World Title more, and which one of us going to put everything on the line to win. I know what task is in hand win get a shot at Xtreme World Title lose fight on other day, because I work harder every single day even though I act cool on camara. I'm doing everything I can to be next rising superstar in this company, and I will do everything in my power to win this fatal four-way Xtreme World Title shit at "Snake Eyes", so you guys can talk alot of trash about me, but I'm ready to win to begin my time in SEF!

Jordan Cut winks at the camera as he walks away as "War" went to a commerical break.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF