sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Queen Gets On With Taylor Andrews (WAR)

Started by Taylor Andrews, April 24, 2013, 01:22:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

Alone on her plush satin white sofa which sits on a balcony overlooking the Pacific Ocean, The Queen looks quite relaxed in gray sweat pants and white baby doll top. A small glass table in front of the sofa and Julie sitting Indian style leans forward for a glass of something pink with ice. Julie refreshed after gulping down half the glass sets it back on the table. The Queen resting her hands on her legs and she just smiles.

Life is beautiful, especially when you have what you want, but in one instance, in one second it can all end in a crashing, crushing defeat!

Julie with an arched left eyebrow looking serious, then a bit of a sarcastic smirk forms.

But for The Queen that is not going to happen for more than one reason. Phoenix, where are ya buddy? What ya been doing since I crushed your reign as SEF Champ short at Wrestle X? No doubt ya made it there to the biggest show of the year, you had the biggest match of your life! And I already commended you for a great match, just looking forward to the next one.

Those bright eyes determined as ever with that grin still there telling us The Queen is on her game.

Where was your big impression last week while I was headlining WAR winning a second title in SEF? Oh, good for me, while yes, damn right it is good for me because I came here to be a pro wrestler and show the world who the best is. I have had a journey you can't imagine, but I'm sure you'll try and maybe get it half right! I did scout you of course and saw what you were up to and it didn't look all that good. You won, so thank Joe for bashing your brains in order to give you some hope this week cause Phoenix, your gonna need all you can get. Were on the west coast, in my backyard this week and so it may as well be Wrestle X all over again. It is your rematch you waited until management booked for you rather than step up and take it on your own terms. Instead you get busted open and your bell rung! The Queen is not bowing down to anyone, no Phoenix, your time is not now! I am just beginning my ascent to becoming the greatest name in this business. I spent many years right here in SEF dedicating myself to this moment where I can sit here on top of the world defending the SEF Championship anytime, anywhere, against anyone! Consider this an open challenge to anyone who has the guts to take on The Queen, but watch closely this week as I dissect Phoenix Winterborn.

Julie reaching for her glass drinks it down about an inch or two from the bottom. She sets the glass down resting her hand back on her leg looking eased.

I think you'll make a good champion again Phoenix and I mostly say that because I don't want your loss to keep ya down. I do think you could be a good champ! I know that this is going to be tough, and the match too. Your going to be sent back to the bottom of the ladder, so have fun climbing it. Shouldn't be hard since ya just had the title in your grasp.

Taylor Andrews comes walking in wearing gray booty shorts, white slippers, and a gray tank top. She carries two glasses of tequila sunrise with her ponytail swaying in the breeze.

Getting a little chilly out here isn't it? These could warm us up?

Taylor handing a glass to Julie sits beside her on the sofa folding her legs up indian style and The Queen grins. They clink their classes together and Taylor taking down half her glass while Julie only a third. They set their glasses down and Taylor twirls her hair staring up at the darkening sky.

So did I interrupt you?

Julie looking up as well, both with a fondness in their eyes.

I was done, getting bored. I thought Phoenix would be more persistent to get back the title and make this match even better. Or I was hoping? Either way it may still be the case as the thing about him is one week he can slack off, but the next he may comeback strong. He better be better than ever though cause there is no way I am letting the SEF Title go. I'd stomp your heart out for the World Title!

Julie grinning at Taylor who looks at her friend just grinning as well.

I know, and I would do the same to you, so maybe what your saying is we go one on one to unify our World Titles?

Julie shrugging.

I am up for holding two World Titles!

Taylor elbowing The Queen playfully gets tickled on her ribs and says.

Ok, ok, sorry, geez. But I won't be easy to beat and may just surprise ya and tonight I'll be looking out for ya. I'll also be looking at making sure the Sexy Sensual Sweeties have a perfect record! Jay and Jason lost last week and tonight they ain't gonna be in contention for my Xtreme Title, however, I will give a shot to anyone who wants it. Not to be out down by The Queen, I too am down to defend my title anytime and place, so come get yourselves a piece of this!

Taylor grinning leans in to kiss Julie and they hug each other really getting into it. Their turned facing each other, Taylor on Julie's lap wrapping her legs around The Queen's waist. They settle down and part lips just smirking at each other with lust. Julie saying.

They don't get this, just the same passion as we continue to show the world who the finest ferocious females are. Now then, lets have some fun!

Julie picking up a remote from the table as Taylor grabs her glass and The Queen with a wink clicks the remote and fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF