sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Josh Wants More Blood, Plus Shady Tactics (WAR)

Started by Daddy Mack, April 24, 2013, 10:02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

Standing in front of a black backdrop is Josh Diabolical looking like a man with a history of violence. His arms at his sides tightened and a grimace of pain etched across his scruffy face.

So this week the stakes are higher than ever cause now I find myself standing across the ring from The Showsteala, Shane Mack, a man I learned a lot from, a man I defended many times. Tonight though he is simply a man in my way and if he steps in it, his show will be over! CWS and I have the bitter rivalry, but this chance to stick it to Mack and make my name stand out by saying I beat him, well, that's going to be huge. Pedro, he had better show his ass up, matter of fact, let's go find the fucking spic and make sure he and I can agree to kick ass tonight!?

Josh walking off and we follow interested to see if he finds Pedro. but coming around a corner is CWS cracking the Singapore cane he weilds over Josh's head. CWS with body shots to Josh rips his black tee off lighting him up leaving welts. CWS with a white Russian leg sweep gets up smirking.

Tonight Joshy, your in for a world of hurt cause I know Mack ain't gonna give a crap for your bullshit. He and I ain't friends, but I know he don't give a fuck who his partner is, long as we beat down the competition, or so called that is!

CWS spitting down on Josh walks off grumbling.

Who's got a fucking beer around here?

Shady Smack comes up behind CWS with a cooler pops it open and fishes a copuple bottles of Guinness Stout out shouting.

YO BITCH, RIGHT HERE!

CWS turning gets a bottle chucked into his nuts bringing the drunkd own, then Shady smacks him over the head with the other bottle. Shady turning grabs a can of Sapporo from the cooler cracking it open and slamming down a drink.

So Tristan didn't like what I had to say
well too damn bad boy, you just fucking gay
and a goddamn queer, so come near and get poked
cause I may be short in height, but I be stoked
where it counts and your sis be wanting my ten inch
she tired of watching her bro and just a dirty winch
she wanna ride me hard and hot, but she need to wait
cause first Tristan, you shouldn't a took the bait
now you opened a gate and soon you be crying foul
cause Shady just went low, but its how I roll, my soul
its in my blood while you a grub, and after I take the gold
yo sis gonna fold up in my bed and be sold while ya grow mold
she gonna scream and moan like a banshee whore and I get a double score
she be crying for more and left sore from my tactics that you lore
and loatch yet ya can't carry my jock, nor lace these boots
you justa  foolish boy with no clue and soon you gonna see suits
kicking yo ass out the door, back to the minor leagues
so go kick a door open and join the core, wear fatiques
and go be a sheep cause in SEF we be wolves ready to hunt
tonight son, you get got and shown up by Shady, then I smoke a blunt

Shady guzzling his beer down drops the can and grabs his cooler walking off down the hall laughing.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF