sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Letting It Flow (WAR)

Started by Showsteala, April 29, 2013, 02:23:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

So finally The Showsteala gets his rightful rematch for the Showstoppa World Title, but not against the man who took the title from Mack. Jake Voss is the champion and Mack couldn't be happier! Jake Voss is a man who screwed Mack out of the SEF Title, a man who turned on the rebellious faction known as iX. Mack has been wanting a one on one match with Jake and now finds himself with that match and a shot at the Showstoppa Title. On WAR these two men main event in an epic clash of titans where only one will walk away with the gold.

A black limo arriving to the back of the Oakland Coliseum pulls through a gate where fans are lined up and trying to see through the tinted windows. The limo pulling around near the back door and the driver hopping out hustles around to open the back door of the limo. The head of Shane Mack pops up with sunglasses shading his eyes and a classic smirk across his face. Fans can be heard screaming and shouting for Mack who turns throwing up a peace sign to them. The Showsteala getting a couple duffel bags from the trunk straps one over each shoulder and heads on inside the arena. The driver heading off to park the limo and we catch up to Mack inside where The Showsteala just walks on down to a small dressing room marked with his name on the door. He pushes the door open as it was unlatched and drops his bags on the floor near a sofa. Mack flicking his hair back pats down his black tee and slaps his blue jeans arrogantly. He turns to head out of his room when Greg Boone blocks his path.

So Mack, what do you think about this Wednesday and finally getting your Showstoppa World Title rematch?

I think I have to take a shit!

Greg confused and Mack shoving by him heads down the hall, then stops saying.

Oh hey, I got something for ya!

Greg turning gets his head kicked off from Da Shows Ova and lays spread out in the hallway. Mack skipping down the hall to the bathroom and stays in there for several minutes while we cut away to show you all the newest addition to SEFZONE. And here to present it is...Mack, what? He's wearing a white tee with the words ,Who's Your Daddy?, outlined in black. This must be a prerecorded segment as Mack looks all hyped up on something with his hair down and eyes bright. A cocky grin across his face  showing us all he don't give a fuck as his hands rest on his hips.

Greetings to the SEF kingdom or whatever the hell were calling all ya all these days!? Yes, I Shane Mack have a brand new shirt out and this one is so fresh I think the ink is soaking into my brain!?!

Mack whipping it off holds up the back of the shirt in front of himself showing the words, "The Showsteala" Shane Mack. Mack tossing it aside looks down for ink brushing his chest off, but freaks when he thinks he can't get the ink off him. There is no ink! Mack holding his hands up waving them around smiling and realizing he's just tripping out on whatever he's on!?

Just who is your daddy boys and girls cause after roaming this world about a million fucking times, I could be everyone's damn daddy! In that ring I am everyone's daddy cause I own you all lock stock and barrel, so line up and get ready to fall ya fucking faggots! Ya think The Showsteala has done it all and well maybe I have, ya all ain't seen nothing. In due time you will be seeing the new Showstoppa Champion and the reinvented showstoppa of SEF. That SEF Title will be mine once again, mark my words, SEF is always going to have Mack. We finally got rid of Viper who wants no more of me after Wrestle X and after Wednesday, neither will his buddy Jake. Then, its on to whoever dares step to me next, unless I've beaten them all?

He scratches his head thinking about that one and stares at his arm tripping out on that. Mack in a trance just walks off investigating his arm and then we come back to present time. Mack walks out of the bathroom looking a bit calmer, hair tied back and he struts on down towards the ring.

And now we find The Showsteala out on the stage circling around with a big smile, then delivers a crotch chop. The crowd on their feet for Mack who just skips on down the aisle slapping a few hands on his way to rolling in the ring. Mack kipping up to his feet drops to a muscle pose, then hops into a crotch chop. He prances around dancing a bit, then gets himself a microphone leaning back in a corner. Mack laying up on the top rope props his head up with his free hand brings the mic to his mouth.

So I tried this with that new chump and Pedro failed to show his face like what is the norm for most of these kids today. No one has the balls to come out here and speak. Its always just behind that curtain or miles away in some undisclosed location. Now hey, I admit I may like to walk a field, eat a peach, and rip someone a new one, but this ring is my home. This is where the real magic happens every night I step into this ring and give a show like you can't imagine. But I make it happen and come WAR its gonna result in me taking back that World Title Jakey boy holds. He is no god for that would make me the god of gods! After Wednesday Jake will be the one bowing to his new god, either that or he runs off following Viper into the sunset on their metal stallions!? No matter what Jake does he will be indeed doing it as a former champion and I seriously doubt he'll get it back. Nor will he get the SEF Title because that too will be mine and I will take the World straps and unify them as one, as they should be! There can only be one and it is I, but if anyone opposes me on that, then come do so and be ready for the challenge of your life. Jakey boy, you think otherwise? Come on out and let me know, come get some before WAR! Anyone who thinks The Showsteala is out here to lay down better realize them coming out is gonna end one of two ways. Either they walk out without a fight or they get helped out after Da Shows Ova!

Mack dropping his mic hops off the turnbuckles and hits his superkick to the camera switching the feed to one at ringside. The cameraman on his back with the camera upside down ahead of him and Mack dancing around grinning just a does a crotch chop overhead. The Showsteala at the ropes facing the aisle just waves to the back shouting.

Who's Your Daddy?

Mack backing off with a cocky grin to the corner leaning back.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF