sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Working Back to the Top.

Started by The American Tradition, May 07, 2013, 09:22:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The American Tradition

It would seem that the career of Phoenix Winterborn in SEF was akin to a roller coaster. He was on the high of his life after winning the SEF title from Jake Voss, only to rocket straight to the bottom after losing the title and subsquent rematch to Julie. Now, it seemed he was fighting just for his spot on the card. This was not where Phoenix was used to being. Things needed to change, and they needed to change soon. Phoenix Winterborn was going to get back into the SEF title picture come hell or high water. He just needed to show whoever was in charge that he had the killer instinct that was needed. This match against Josh Diabloical would do just fine, seeing as how it was no disqualification. Open scene on Phoenix Winterborn inLas Vegas, NV. It was the day before WAR, and Phoenix was taking in the sights of Sin City before he headed to Reno for his match the next day. As Phoenix is walking around the city, he has his cameraphone out, and it talking into the video recorder.

"So...here we are again. Phoenix Winterborn seemingly fighting for his job in the most dire of circumstances. A no disqualification match against Joshie D. If there was ever a chance for me to show what I can truly offer SEF, this is it. See Josh, that little smack you gave me last time? I never got a chance to really pay you back for that, and now I get that chance."

Phoenix rubs his head where Josh nailed him with the ring bell some weeks ago. There was still the remanants of a mark.

"See, I thrive in these kinds of matches, Josh. The type of match where anything goes, and I'm not constrained by any kinds of rules, as it were. This means that I get to beat you pillar to post all over Reno, and there are two things you can do about it. Nothing, and like it."

He held up a closed fist next to his face in frame of the camera.

"See this fist, Josh? It's going to get firmly planted down your throat, along with a couple teeth before I come through with the steel chair dessert. I'min my element here, Josh. One pf the monikers I've gained over the years is the Patriarch of Ultraviolence. It's not one that comes out very often, but when it does, you can rest assured that SOMEONE is going to be in for a very long night. You sir, are in that role tomorrow night. I have no real qualms about smacking you around again en route to my getting another chance at the SEF title. I hope you're preparing yourself for this ass whooping that's coming to you. You wrote the check in our last encounter, Josh. Now it's time for your reciept. See you tomorrow night."

With a crack of his neck as he craned his head to the side, Phoenix stopped the recording as the scene faded to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF