sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

A Tale of Four Stars.

Started by The American Tradition, May 16, 2013, 09:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The American Tradition

Open scene on Phoenix Winterborn standing backstage at the Thomas and Mack Center in Las Vegas, NV. It is shortly before Wednesday Night WAR and Phoenix's main event against Julie, Shane Mack, and Bill Roberts. He strokes his chin hair while shaking his head.

"It's funny. I'm not sure if I'm being punished for something I did, or something I said, but it was kind of upsetting thatI was left off of the Snake Eyes card this past weekend. I mean, you have one of the greatest stars of this generation in SEF, and the powers that be don't want to utilize me. It's ok though, I guess. I'll just have to open eyes the old-fashioned way. By beating people down. Doing what I do best. Doing what I've been doing for the past thirteen years. Julie, I want that title back. I can't call it my title, per se because I only held it for a few days, but the time will come where I get the SEF world championship back around my waist. As for Bill Roberts and Shane Mack? Well gentlemen...I don't have anything personal against you. Hell, I've even teamed with you Mack. But don't think that because you and I have been on the same side of the ring together that I'm gonna give you a free pass. Hell, I know you probably feel the same way. That's good because I want to work for this win, and by god, I'm gonna get it. The road to the SEF world title begins anew tonight on WAR. See y'all out there."

With a quick nod and a smile, Phoenix walks off-screen, ending the scene.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF