sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

World Team Tag Team Championship (Tristan Darland)

Started by mysticbabydoll, June 18, 2013, 12:49:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mysticbabydoll

Tristan has been holding back cause he still has a long way to go before he breaks out of his shyness as that is what some people don't know about him, and he keeps that to himself instead of letting it out. He can't seem to find his sister anywhere, and this isn't good since she is teaming up with him to take on Cool Jay and Mesa, Skull and Kasey Winterborn as well as Julie and Taylor Andrews for the World Tag Team Championship in a fatal 4 way Tornando match, and he is kinda of scared of what might happen. Kira is still new at this, and since she only had one match. Still Tristan is the more experienced it, and the former Internet Champion isn't giving up at all. He pulls out his cell phone, and dials his sister's number as he leaves her a message.

Tristan Darland

Kira where are you? Look we have a shot at the World Tag Team Championship, and your nowhere to be seen. Look I know this is your second match, but you can do this. We are siblings, and we hold a threat in this match as we will show them if I can ever get over my shyness that is. just call me back when you get this, and let me know your alright bye sis.

He hangs up the phone, and talks again.

Tristan Darland

I know the rest of the teams think I don't have it, but I surely do. There is something you guys don't know about me, but when I feel like actually facing it then I will let you know what it is. Alright no more hiding, but I know what will happen. I am shy, and that is why I have been holding back. I know it isn't a really a good reason, but it is just me. I am not used to showing what I am made of to anyone, and it is part of me that I struggle with. If you want to see what I can really do, then you will see it alright. It is my time to shine, and become a champion again. I might be the former Internet Champion, but that won't keep me down. I don't get angry when I lose, and I am ready to strke you all down cause you just don't know what I am really about. Be careful what you wish for cause your going to see it in this match, and I can't wait to prove that I am more what you all think about me.

Tristan is very determined, but he doesn't know how to deal with his shyness at all. He is comfortable talking to his sister, and not anyone else. He been struggling with this his whole life, and if they want to find out who he is then they will have to take time to get to know him cause no more is he going to allow them to walk over to him as it is time to show what he has been holding back from as now it is the perfect to break out as the scene fades out.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF