sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The GM is looking for Mack

Started by WarOfWarTheGM, June 26, 2013, 10:36:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WarOfWarTheGM

Hammad Haider who recently signed as an headline booker to SEF is looking for the man who is majorly known as the FACE OF SEF.The man who has been in SEF more than anyone,he's the only man who is wrestling in SEF since day one and that man is The Mack,Daddy Mack.

Hammad strolled out of his office.He talked to some of his show-crew members asking them where is Mack.

Hammad:"Hey you 'not doing anything guy',tell him to see me at my office.I want to talk to him about his cage match with Camaro"

Daddy Mack

Well then talk to me cause I'm the guy who handles business for The Mack.

Frankie walks on over in his suit and Detroit ballcap clutching his cellphone in his right hand. He moves it to his left extending a hand to the GM who accepts it and they shake.

I am Frank E Dangerously and I represent The Mack, so anything he needs to know goes through me. Mack has one focus, his cage match tonight. Now, what is it you wanted to talk about concerning that match?

WarOfWarTheGM

Hammad rubbed his chin methodically as looks at Frank E dangerously.
Hammad Haider:"I want to ask you this personally...How about we change the stipulation and instead of a steel cage we do this in a Cell"

Daddy Mack

The Mack comes walking along with the SEX World Title hanging over his left shoulder stills weating from his cage match. He throws an arm around Frankie acting all cocky looking at the GM.

How about since I just got done stealing the show inside a cage, we do this cell next week and make it for this title?

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF