sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Requesting a Match

Started by Showsteala, July 05, 2013, 03:44:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

The door to the WAR GM's office is slammed open by The Mack who stands cad in a pair of loosely tighten stonewash jeans and a white dress shirt tucked into the waist which has the top two buttons left undone. His hair tied back and a pair of dark sunglasses hang from his shirt as Mack marches up to the desk Hammad Haider sits at looking up from his work.

Can I help you Mack?

Mack with a sarcastic yet somewhat furious look just cocks a grin and waves his arms up like he don't know, then places his hands on his hips.

Can you boss?

The GM leaning back a bit.

What you need?

I need to know why in the fuck you let that son of a bitch Jordan Cut lay my ass out like the cheap whore he is? Now hey, if its a fight he wants, then by all means he can have it and that's mainly why I am here, to let you know that next week I want his ass in the ring and no rules to stop me from me doing the same to him only worse!

Hammad thinking for a few seconds and Frank E Dangerously comes into the room moving quick dressed as usual in a silverish suit clutching a cellphone and sporting the Detroit ballcap. He approaches Mack with a hand to The Showsteala's shoulder looking a bit hyped up.

I thought you were going to let me handle this?

WAR was two nights ago and I told you take care of it yesterday! Now do your job and make sure this fucking match happens!

Mack turning to Hammad.

And you, do your job next time you decide to name yourself special enforcer of my match. I know Jordan jumped me afterwards, but c'mon, your the GM for fucks sake, do your job and take care of the best damn wrestler on your roster!

Mack turning and nods to Frankie as he storms out of the office and on down the hall. Frankie turning to Hammad who looks up at the agent for Mack.

Well, you know my client wants a match with no rules?

Hammad nodding yes.

So are you going to make sure Mack gets his hands on Jordan Cut? He wants this next week on WAR, although as you can see is ready now!

ChrisTheOneOrton

Jordan Cut enters WAR GM office in a custom made suit also wearing sunglasses as he started to speak.

I'm pretty sure you are upset with me getting involved in a match attack Mack, so I want to tell you I did to make a statement in this company clearly I'm not going to say I'm sorry to Mack, because I am going to tell you give me a match with Mack whatever stipuluations might be I will cut through take Mack title that all I got to say about that!

Jordan Cut smiles at WAR GM waits to see what going to happen.

WarOfWarTheGM

Hammad was loving all this hostilities between Jordan Cut and The Mack,for him it was all about ratings and nothing more,the rating is what he want?and Rating is what he is getting at.

Hammad
Calm down both of you.Please let me settle all this for you guys and what a perfect way to settle all this -- by putting you both in a HELL IN A CELL.No outside interfernce,no Frank.E Dangerously.It's You Mack and Jordan Cut winner gets a shot at our champion,so what do you both have to say now?

Daddy Mack

Frankie just smiling brings his hands up in a mockingly clap, lightly as to not damage the phone in his left hand.

Bravo mister GM, but you see, it is not I that you or Jordan has to worry about for I don't even stand in my clients corner. The Mack is not some cheap rate superstar who needs my assistance anywhere near a ring! All Mack needs is a ring and he will simply outdo anyone standing across from him. I apologize if I sounded hostile in anyway and for my client, but put yourself in his boots. Mack had just competed in a grueling submission match making Camaro tap out in a second straight victory when this so called man next to me did what he did. The Mack looks forward to any new challenger, but when that challenger comes the way Jordan did, he wants business taken care of. You Hammad, you are new and need to make an impression upon SEF as General Manager of WAR and act quickly. Hell in a Cell is a good idea, but its only going to allow my client to win as we all know he will do. Jordan Cut is not in his league and had Mack been in the King of SEF tournament, I wouldn't be standing next to a so called King of SEF!

Frankie turning to Jordan with a sadist like smirk almost and that devious look of a man who would sell anyone out. Even Mack?

Not to say Jordan, that you couldn't be the next Showsteala or something different, perhaps better!? If you survive Hell in a Cell with Mack and decide once is enough, maybe you and I could work together?

Frankie looking back to Hammad with a hint of sarcasm.

By the way, you know Mack left your office long ago, right?

WarOfWarTheGM

He looks at Frank.E.Dangerously and unbeknownst to our infamous general manager.He really didn't had any idea that his superstar Mack has left his personal premises called The Office.

Hammad
Thanks for bringing that up.I thought I was actually talking to Mack -- but didn't know it was you -- his corporate representative,you know I represent a certain superstar myself.I think you might remember him as one of your former talent.

Frank
Do I?

Strobbing his chin at Hammad.

Hammad
Yes you do..He was your four time OCW Hardcore Championship.The title that was renamed to 24/7 and Taylor Andrews was your the last one to hold on to that title.Tell me you never heard of your so called four time Hardcore Champion

Frank
Skylar Moon

Hammad
Hell no -- someone else?there is a certain individual who won that title four times as well?

Frank
I remember Shane Erwing winning that title the most -- and if it isn't Shane Erwing than I don't know who you talking about?

Hammad
Oh what if Itell you?he would be present at the Hell in a cell match?

Frank
Say what now?

Hammad
Well as a guest referee.I wanted to make sure things goes well for everyone.The fans would be happy to see my certain client and friend to be brought back to SEF rosters.

Daddy Mack

Frankie just smiling that crooked grin of his.

As long as your client realizes he has one job to do and does it, then we have no problems. As for your view of me being some corporate manager to The Mack, you would be wrong to think corporate describes anything to do with myself or Mack. He simply wants to not have to deal with the likes of management due to being unfairly persecuted years ago in this very company. Mack is here to do what he does better than anyone else and that includes your four time OCW Hardcore Champion. The Mack is a twenty four time World Heavyweight Champion who has traveled this world more than two dozen times, so don't forget who your biggest star is! We both look forward to who you have coming back, it means more competition which makes The Mack stand out even better than he already does.

Frankie pausing now as Hammad taking it in looks to say something perhaps, or its just gas!? Frankie stepping back to leave the office now begins to turn when his phone makes a buzzing. Frankie bringing it up reading a text walks on out as he types away on his phone.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF