sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

You Have No Idea What This Is

Started by Taylor Andrews, August 07, 2013, 12:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

The view focusing in on The Queen's pretty face which stares down with a seductive smile at a monitor. Julie's arms crossed loosely over her chest covering most of her cleavage from the tight, white tank top she wears. The Queen looking up a bit sarcastic with her smile now and look of all business, but something more in her eyes, something that makes her desire to squash her opponent tonight!

I have a question for your mystery bitch, Tristan. What makes that naive twit think that either myself or Taylor Andrews has any problem with you?

The Queen cocking her right eyebrow up showing a little more sarcasm, but also showing she means business with that question as it is legit to ask considering the problem was and always has been Tristan's interference last week on WAR!

You wouldn't think there is a problem because you are stuck in your own delusional world where you fail to realize the threat existing in the ring with you tonight. And it doesn't matter if we know who helped you attack your sister as we don't care about your pathetic attack on Kira. We do know now that you had help cause you just told the world, kid! What matters is that YOU, Tristan, you cost the Sexy Sensual Sweeties gold and tonight you pay for your mistake. You want to talk about being ruthless, you have no idea what you speak of. I have been doing what I have to do, what I want for longer than you have been in SEF! Like it or not Tristan, you are going to be shown that you should indeed worry for there is no chance of you walking out with the win tonight. This is handicapped and not a tag match, so myself and Taylor will be in that ring together at the same time against you and when one of us beats you in a fall, we both do! You couldn't beat me one on one Tristan, and Taylor I am quite confident in could make you tap out, one on one. So when you face the greatest team in the world, then you will fail to win. Now don't get me wrong, you and your mystery douchebag may get the drop on us and leave us laying like the cheap whores you are, but that will result in you losing the match because there are still DQ's. You screwed yourself out of a win tonight, but chances are good we'll have unfinished business after WAR, so the win is only half the victory. Tonight Tristan, you and your mystery scum get to find out that you targeted the wrong team because were all about business. Your preaching to the wrong sister about playing dirty and you should know just how dirty I am willing to get after the beating I already gave you at Point Of Impact. Your change of attitude as you like to call it isn't anything new because you Tristan have not really changed who you are. Your still the same old chump thinking your too good to pay attention to your opponents and that has always been your downfall because while you fail to study us, we are always watching. We are learning what we have to do to take you out! Don't get me wrong as we don't sweat you, were just ready for anything as well, we always have been which is why I am the SEF World Heavyweight Champion and my partner is the uncrowned Diva Champion! Taylor will make you tap tonight or else I will drop you dirtier than you can imagine. Tonight is not the fight of our lives, it is the fight of your life. You will be fighting for your life as the Sexy Sensual Sweeties just may end you once and for all if your not careful! You have no idea Tristan, darling, you don't have a clue who The Queen is because you fail to look past your own ignorance. Tonight you get shown firsthand who I am, but it won't do any good for you are just that ignorant. Ignorance however is no excuse because you can ignore facts all you want, but the fact will still remain that your in a no win situation. Until you realize who are dealing with and learn about your opposition, you won't stand a chance at beating us one on one, let alone in a two on one match. We will let you continue your career, maybe, if you decide to accept your mistake and get over it to truly show respect. Despite your lack of respect towards us last week, we hold some respect for you, but you got a lot to earn in this business!

Julie dead serious with that line showing the commanding respect she holds. The Queen with more experience than anyone in SEF except maybe one or two others, and Tristan is not one of them! And now she just smiles with confidence and seduction letting her arms drop to her sides. The Queen turning on her heel to walk out of view with her firm ass hugged tight in a pair of black hip hugging pants. Julie seen disappearing into her dressing room where a few seconds later we see Taylor Andrews step out of. The Golden Gal with her hands on her hips which are hugged by the shorts of ring gear much like her ample breasts are hugged by the top. That golden hair hanging down her shoulders to cover her breasts a bit as Taylor just smiles with a bit of a sick sneer.

You signed yourself up for this match Tristan, you accepted our challenge, but you are the one who wanted a handicapped match and now you got it, but as my partner said, you have NO IDEA what awaits you! You screwed me out of becoming X Diva Champion and well I may have forgave my partner for doing the same thing, I won't forgive you so easily. You should have dealt with your sister outside of the ring as you ended up doing anyways for when you decided to settle that business at my expense, at the expense of the Sexy Sensual Sweeties, you made business become personal and that is your demise! You have no idea what that entails and there is no maybe about us beating you! That is an absolute fact that the Sexy Sensual Sweeties will walk over you to victory unless your mystery douchebag gives us the win by DQ, but if either have any brains, you'll pick your spot for that to happen and leave us laying no matter how weak it makes you look! We would do the same in your position, but the difference is that we would make it look a whole lot better and not just cause were hotter! We Sweeties are just plain better than you Tristan, and whatever douchebag you have to aid you in battle. I think your so called attitude is one you should have had when you arrived in SEF, but as Julie said, you have a lot more to show for yourself and you have a lot to earn and learn before you go over the both of us!

Taylor flashing a grin of arrogance as she brings her hands up flipping a double bird, then the Golden Gal turns around heading back into her room.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF