sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

You Two Got It Wrong promo 2

Started by mysticbabydoll, August 07, 2013, 04:38:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mysticbabydoll

Tristan just got done with his training session, and knew that Julie and Taylor might be a great tag team but that isn't going to matter at all. He don't sweat them either, but he knows he can hurt them anyway. No one knew who helped him plan his attack on his sister, but he was this way when he came to SEF except he waited until the right time. He just played the fans, and his sister cause he does what he is doing. Taylor and Julie just don't know what he will do when he gets in the ring, and he always hides his true intentions until the right time that is the way he is. They will never be able to understand his actions, and it wasn't for the reason they speak of either. He just had to laugh, and looks straight at the camera as he gets talking.

Tristan Darland: I want to clear things up, and it is that I did come into the company with this attitude. You see I played all of you fans, and my sister cause I wanted to wait until the right time to show my true intentions. You see Julie and Taylor you two may think you know what I am thinking, but the truth is that you can't. I always have a plan worked up in advance, and your wrong about why I did it in the match. It wasn't for the reason  you say, so you don't know me very well. The fact the person that helped me isn't what you called him, and this isn't about that. I know what I signed myself up for, and I did it cause I felt like it. You two think that just cause you call yourself that as a tag team that I am scared, but I am not. You just never know what I might do when the ring. I was never a nice person, but I can play it just right. I hid what I truly felt cause that is what I do, and I did it at the right time. It had nothing to do with the both of you, and you just don't know what I am thinking.

He smirks, and talks again.

Tristan Darland: You call me all the names you want, but it won't effect me whatsoever cause I been called those names before. You two are not unbeatable, so don't act you are. I have been studying you two, so you don't know what I do when I am not wrestling. I have been watching your matches over an dover again, and I know what I am getting myself into. You can underestimate me all you want but that will become  your down downfall. I don't want to be forgiven for what I did cause I never feel sorry about what I do anyway. You two really don't know the reason I accepted this match, and it isn't for you to know. You say I have a lot to learn, but that might be so still I don't have to prove anything to you two. I am out for me, and the only mistake I made is I should have took out my sister before the match that way you would have won that match. You see I always been this way, but I don't need to show this side all the time. Some say that I got a split personality that I only pretend to be nice, and that is to lure people in to believe that I am like that when the truth is that I am the opposite. I don't see this as personal at all, and I will see the two of you in the ring when it is time for the match to start.

Tristan's cell phone rings, and he answers it.

Tristan Darland: Don't worry the plan is going great, and they will never get me at all. I am ready to show these two that they just need to realize that I had my own reasons for doing it during that match. I am glad your going to be in my corner, and you know that I can do this on my own. I can't wait to see the look on Kira's face when she finds out that it was you that turned your back on her. Having to share the spotlight with my sister was the worst part, and don't listen to these two as they will learn that crossing me is the last thing that they want to do alright I will talk to you later bye.

Tristan hangs up the phone, and walks off as his has a confident look on his face as the scene fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF