sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

What Is IT That We Have Wrong?

Started by Taylor Andrews, August 07, 2013, 10:18:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

Standing outside of her dressing room is Taylor Andrews with her blonde hair in pigtails and her ring gear covering that tight, firm body of hers. Taylor with her arms crossed over her chest has a scorn in her eyes, but that arrogant smirk on her face. Greg Boone standing to the Golden Gal's right holds a mic up.

So what exactly was Tristan talking about?

Taylor arching a brow at Greg.

Why should I care what his self righteous ass is trying to get at while not actually talking about anything?!

Greg shrugging and Taylor rolling her eyes with her smirk still curving those luscious lips up. The Golden Gal with a sudden kick to Greg's balls shoves him backwards to snap off a superkick to his jaw sending the interviewer to his back. Taylor with her hands on her hips looking all cocky and sarcastic with a big grin.

What exactly is it that we have wrong Tristan? And how could you have played anyone when you have yet to be cared about by anyone watching us? You've always been just another generic joe nobody while this Golden Gal and The Queen of SEF have stood out amongst not just our own gender, but amongst everyone! We are the best this business has and you are digging your own grave, so see ya in the ring sweetheart, I'll be the goddess making you submit. And not because I am unbeatable, but because your too easy to beat and I never underestimate my opponents. The only one wrong on what they think of others is you Tristan, for you have failed to figure either myself or Julie out while we can walk all over you because even an easy target is one we take serious!

Taylor bowing forward in a mockinly cocky manner, then flips back snapping her hair back. A seductive smirk from Taylor who turns shaking her ass into the dressing room, then closing the door.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF