sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

War August 28 2013

Started by mysticbabydoll, August 24, 2013, 08:56:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

mysticbabydoll

Roleplaying Deadline
11:59:59 PM on August 28th, 2013
Click Here To Check Your Time zone

WAR General Manager's
Carlos Mitchell & Kira Darland
The GM handles the bookings for WAR and its PPV's.

CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE WAR GM's OFFICE

Staff
Click Here

Venue
The 02 Arena in London, England

Theme Music

Match one: Hardcore
Simon Lee Nash vs. Steve Weigel
Referee: Doug Melvin

Match two: Parking Lot Brawl
Taylor Andrews vs. Betty Nan Dudley
Referee: Cool Jay Lou

Match three: Kira Darland's decision
Tristan Darland w/Brady Henderson vs. A Mystery Opponent
Referee: Doug Melvin

Match four: Triple Threat
Jordan Cut vs. The Mack vs. Rob Rush
Referee: Smokey McWeed

Main Event: 2 out of 3 falls
Kasey Winterborn vs. Skull vs. Hank vs. Zilus Zion

Card Is Subject To Change

NBD

Match one: Hardcore
Simon Lee Nash vs. Steve Weigel
Referee: Steve Whitmore

Steve rushing into a thesz press and lays into Simon with punches. Weigel up and into the ropes springs off for a clothesline, but Simon up and they clothesline each other.

ONE

TWO

THREE

Simon to his feet and Steve up a second later, but that second counts. Simon with a kick to the midsection of Steve and hooks him into a quick snapping ddt. Simon up and leaping high to drop a knee to the head of Steve, then lifts him up in a piledriver. Simon locking in the House of Pain making Steve submit.

Winner: Simon Lee Nash

Match two: Parking Lot Brawl
Taylor Andrews vs. Betty Nan Dudley
Referee: Cool Jay Lou

Betty outside the 02 Arena in the employee parking lot in her camo fatiques and halter top. Taylor Andrews comes driving a silver mercedes benz narrowly missingh Betty who dodges out of the way. Taylor exiting the car  gets met with clobbering blows from Betty, but a ballbat to the knee stops the assault. Taylor forcing Betty down to the pavement chokes her with the bat to her throat. A woman shrieking is heard and Taylor looks up to see Betty's Cousin Nykki coming out here. Taylor pulling Betty up to slam her head into the car, but gets countered. Betty with a snap suplex on to the pavement and her brother Billy Nuts comes out finishing off a beer. He tosses the can at Taylor, then drives her down with a hard diving clothesline. Betty forcing him back though and yanks up Taylor into a running bulldog, then climbs up on top of the car. Taylor staggering up and Betty flying off the car with the Dudley Drop into the pin,

ONE

TWO

THREE

Winner: Betty Nan Dudley

mysticbabydoll

Kira is standing in the middle of the ring, and she has a mic in her hand. She lifts it up, and gets talking.

Kira Darland: You know since my brother and my former friend did what they did to me, and that is why I am going to announce the stipulation and the opponent that Tristan will be facing. You see Tristan you think it is funny attacking your own flesh and blood. You see I could put you in a steel cage, but that wouldn't make me feel better instead I am going to put you in a match that you haven't been in before which is an Inferno match as for your opponent let's see I am not really sure but let's say you will not like it.

Kira gets out of the ring, and Tristan's music hits as he comes out with Brady. Kira just smirks at them, and makes her way over to the announce table. She sits down, and Tristan gets in the ring. He stares down his sister, and she mouths something to him. Just then music hits, and Suicide Hank walks out. The ring is set, and the match starts. It was back and forth, and the flames grew. Tristan kept on Hank, and Brady is cheering him on. Tristan is ready to hit Taking Care Of Business, but Hank ends up hitting Tristan with Suicide Bomb (Gorilla press into Michinoku driver II) sending Tristan right into the flames as Brady can't believe it.

Winner: Suicide Hank

After the match: Kira stands up, and claps. She walks out to Brady, and turns him around to face her. She slaps him hard across his face, and her music hits as she heads to the back. She looks back when she is standing on the ramp as Tristan is on the floor now getting fire extinguishers being blown him to get the fire out, and she just laughs. She got some pay back on her brother. She walks to the back, and Tristan is standing now not happy at all. When an interviewer walks over to him, and to get his words on this.

Tristan Darland: This isn't over, and Kira will pay one way or another.

Tristan shoved the interviewer out of the way, and he joined up with Brady as the both of them walk backstage talking as they are both upset right now.

NBD

Match four: 2 out of 3 falls
Kasey Winterborn vs. Skull vs. Hank vs. Zilus Zion

Kasey rushing Hank with an sto into a headscissors as Skull and Zilus brawl in the middle of the ring. Suddenly we see a rather large man run down the aisle in a yellow mask looking like the face of SpongeBob. He sports the attire of SpongeBob and Nick Miller shouts.

Its SpongeBarry StonedPants! Last time we saw him he stole documents that ousted Frankie as SEF Owner. What is he doing out here now?

SpongeBarry sliding in the ring and cuts down Skull with a hard spear. Zilus with clubs to his back, but gets ripped up and twisted around into a viscious spinebuster. SpongeBarry on his feet yanking Kasey up into a spinning powerbomb, then yanks up Hank to deliver a pedigree like move. The masked man getting to his feet and looks around, then yanks off the mask revealing a bit of a bushy beard beginning on the face of Viper. The crowd shocked a bit and cheer a little, but let him know he's still an asshole. Viper all business and yanking off the shirt and tie to his hairy, ripped upper torso. He gets a mic and stands front and center in the short brown slacks looking ready to deliver a real shoot.

So it turns out that my family legacy is not quite what I thought it was and thus, I am here tonight to let you all know that I am very much A Native Americano!

A wild look in his eyes with a sick smile.

And here I am muthafuckas! The Renegades of Peace now control SEF for I alone will not run this company and we have voted to make a change. Change will come overtime, but also overnight as SEF is the network now, it is SEFIVLIFE!!! But the wrestling promotion will be called Sports Entertainment World. Were calling all feds to SEFIVLIFE, come on over and be a part of a real wrestling revolution, come join a network dedicated to wrestling and nothing else!

A bit of a pop for that and Viper all business still.

We will not be overtaking any shows in SEF as the GM's will still remain in power and book all the shows. That is their job and as long as they keep doing their job, they get to keep it. The Renegades of Peace are just that and we will continue to fight for that peace while overseeing the day to day operations of SEF as well as SEW. This is so much indeed a dawning of a new era, so sit down, strap in and get ready for a hell of a ride! And to the boys and girls in the back, step up and stand out if you expect to get noticed cause on this network, on SEFIVLIFE, extreme is putting it mildly! I may not agree with my old friend, but Extra Xtreme is what SEF is all about for we are always going to truly be hardcore to the goddamn bone. Gangstas Paradise will be the last stand for my old friend though for we have unfinished business!

The crowd a buzz over that and Viper smirking a bit nasty as he drops the mic.

He drops forward into a roll to exit the ring and saunter up the aisle with those wild eyes as Nick Miller says.

So Viper is back in charge of SEF which is now a network called SEFIVLIFE and our wrestling shows operate under SEW, plus he had some cryptic messages to send out to the world watching. A huge shock to see the man back and actually his biker club is who is in charge of SEF as he stated, but Viper is the head of that club, so go figure!

Bill McLane chiming in.

And as he said, the club voted on the name change, so it has been shown that the club controls SEF, not Viper.

But how long will that remain unless Viper is truly retired?

Main Event: Triple Threat
Jordan Cut vs. The Mack vs. Rob Rush

Mack entering the ring and Jordan starting things early with a charging knee to the midsection. Jordan with an irish whip sends Mack into the ropes and looks for a powerslam. Mack flipping through to his feet leaps into a flying roundhouse kick to the head. Rob Rush comes sliding in the ring and waits for Mack to turn before taken him inside out with a hard clothesline. Rob pulling Mack up in a suplex, then gets up meeting Jordan with kicks to the midsection. Rob whipping Jordan to the ropes looks to follow up with a clothesline. Jordan ducking and nailing a dropkick to Rob. Mack on his feet looks for Da Shows Ova to Jordan, but misses. Jordan ducking and running to the ropes springs back into a thesz press. Jordan hammering Mack with punches, but Rob comes off the ropes with a kick to his chest sending him backwards. Rob with a stomp to Mack's chest drops an elbow to The Showsteala's chest. Rob bounces up to meet Jordan with punches, then rips him up for a cradle piledriver. Jordan fighting to get free and manages to nail a low blow on Rob and Mack from behind executes a german suplex on Rob bridging into the pin,

ONE

TWO

Jordan with a double axe handle smash to Mack's midsection breaks the fall. Jordan pulling Mack up for the Rock Bottom, but gets an elbow to the head and The Showsteala leaps up to take down mister Cut in a headscissors. Mack getting hislegs wrapped and pulls Jordan's left arm through into the Show Strangla hanging on tight. Jordan screaming and trying to get free as the ref asks for a submission, but Rob on his feet. Rob rolls from the ring though and gets a steel chair sliding back in with it. ROb standing up and smashing the chair over Jordan's head, then smacks Mack across his back and anywhere he can hit. Rob doing a good number on Mack looks to wear out The Showsteala with the chair, but gets caught with The Cutter from Jordan. Rob rolling away from Jordan who crawls for Mack to make the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! Jordan getting to his feet as Rob rolls to the floor and mister Cut ready for The Cutter on Mack. The Showsteala trying to get up and Jordan eager to cut Mack helps him up. Jordan pulling Mack into The Cutter, but gets shoved to the ropes. Mack with Da Shows Ova to Jordan, but Taylow Andrews running out. She slides in the ring and looks to spear Mack, but The Showsteala with a leapfrog. Taylor spinning around to get the jump, but Mack quicker than her with a kick to the midsection and the Mack Attack. Rob getting in the ring and charges up at Mack who sees him in time to nail Da Shows Ova snapping the Underground Champion to his back.Mack rolling into the pin,

ONE

TWO

THREE

Winner: The Mack

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF