sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Mack Answers Jordan Cut, Plus We Have Superstars Debuting on Saturday 9/7

Started by Showsteala, September 01, 2013, 04:00:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

To check out what The Mack had to say about Jordan Cut and the rest of his opponents for today's PPV, Gangstas Paradise, check out No One's Over The Mack. Also be sure to check out the return of Superstars this coming Saturday - 9/7

When asked what he thought of The Mack's chances at the PPV tonight, Frank E Dangerously, agent to The Mack, had this to say and sounded rather displeased with the whole situation.

"If this is what Viper wants, then he will get The Mack kicking every door down. The Mack didn't return to be second best. Everyone thrown in his way will be reminded why The Mack is indeed number one when my client, The Mack, shows up everyone in the ring. The man who can is going to show the world tonight, twice, who The Showsteala is. I know who he is, the whole fucking world knows who The Mack is, but sad to say, some boys in the back fail to understand who their up against. I am trying to work with some of them, but hey, like The Mack says, until they step up, we all know who number one will remain to be!"

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF