sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

SEW WAR 133

Started by Simon Lee Nash, September 01, 2013, 04:01:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Simon Lee Nash

Roleplaying Deadline
11:59:59 PM on September/4/2013
Click Here To Check Your Time zone

WAR General Manager's
Carlos Mitchell & Kira Darland
The GM handles the bookings for WAR and its PPV's.

CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE WAR GM's OFFICE

Staff
Click Here

Venue
Echo Arena in Liverpool, England

Theme Music

Match one
Jake Voss vs Bill Roberts
Referee: Doug Melvin

Match two
Simon Lee Nash vs Billy Nuts Dudley
Referee: Smokey McWeed

Match three
Steve Whitmore vs Shady Smack

Match four
Cool Jay Lou vs Jason Price

Main Event
Carlos Mitchell along side Co General manager of WAR Kira Darland to present championship titles to the Winners of the Pay per view event in an offical ceremony

Card Is Subject To Change

NBD

Match one
Jake Voss vs Bill Roberts

A stellar opening match with Bill showing off his highflying capabilities. Jake on the defensive end for most of the match proves to be quite resilent. Enough to take the Heartbreak Heaven and kickout at two. Around the twenty minute mark Jake nails Victimized to end it with a pin.

Winner: Jake Voss

Match two
Simon Lee Nash vs Billy Nuts Dudley

Billy charging into Simon with a full head of steam burying the Light Heavyweight Champ in clubbing blows to the body and head. BIlly with an irish whip to the opposite corner charges after Simon for a body splash. Simon ducking out of the way and springing off the ropes to catch the Dudley with big boot to the chest. Simon dropping an elbow to Billy's chest floats into a front facelock. Simon lifts Billy up looking for a suplex, but gets reversed. Billy heading up top to nail a senton bomb gets up running to the ropes. Billy springing back for a kick to the head, but Simon dodging it goes for a school boy pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! Simon catching Billy with a clothesline begins to stomp the Dudley into the mat. Simon with a knee drop to the head pulls Billy up planting him with a ddt. Simon to his feet with more stomps and a knee drop to Billy's left knee. Simon working on the leg and goes for an stf. He gets it locked in, but Billy getting to the ropes before too long forces the break. Simon backing off enough to let Billy get up and charges in with a spinning wheel kick to the face. Simon going for the House of Pain, but Billy kicking him away. The Dudley looking for a spear, but Simon into a leapfrog and spins around to nail Billy with a sidewalk slam. Simon lifting the Dudley up to hit the F-5 and the pin,

ONE

TWO

THREE

Winner: Simon Lee Nash

Match three
Steve Whitmore vs Shady Smack

Shady looking at Steve with a gulp just does a bunch of crotch chops. Steve just waves the midget on over, but Shady diving out of the ring and going under the ring. Steve after him and looks under the ring for Shady, but kicked out from under it and appears to be almost out cold. Shady crawling out the other side and climbing in the ring. The midget heading up the turnbuckles to deliver the Detroit Drop to Steve on the floor, then Shady rolls back in the ring and the ref counting out Steve.

Winner: Shady Smack

Match four
Cool Jay Lou vs Jason Price

Jay taking Jason off his game at first with some quick paced action springing off the ropes a lot. Jay with some high risk moves and goes for the West Coast Splash rather early and pays for it. Jason taking over after that with a bearhug and bow and arrow submissions. Jason targets the neck and arms a bit more from there and goes for Priceless, but Jay countering to a twisted arm drag. The Cool one taking to the air again with a senton bomb and the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! Jay into a sleeper hold, but Jason wrestling his way out and around into Priceless ripping back hard. Jay trying to fight free, but is wrenched with pain forcing him to tap out.

Winner: Jason Price

Main Event
Carlos Mitchell along side Co General manager of WAR Kira Darland to present championship titles to the Winners of the Pay per view event in an official ceremony

Standing in the ring wearing a suit is Carlos Mitchell who stands nect to Kira Darland who is also wearing a suit. No tie for Kira who has her hair in pigtails and has the X Diva Title folded up under her left arm. A podium stands behind both General Manager's of WAR with a red cloth draped the outline of a title belt. Carlos with the Light Heavyweight Title folded under his left arm and a microphone in his right hand which he raises to his mouth.

Its time for the main event of the night where the champions of SEW will be awarded their titles. So let's get it started right now by introducing your brand new Light Heavyweight Champion of SEW, the son of a legend, he is Simon Lee Nash!

"We Own It" by 2 Chainz & Wiz Khalifa plays over the pa system as Simon comes walking out wearing a casual blue suit with a white shirt, top button undone. He has a smile on his face as the son of Nash slaps a few hands before heading up the ring steps. Simon stepping between the ropes and shakes hands with Carlos who hands the new champ his title. Simon taking with pride and lifts high in the air with a GM on each side raising his arms up. Simon shaking hands with Kira before taking the microphone from Carlos. Simon slapping the title over his shoulder gets a smirk of confidence as he raises the mic up.

It was a chaotic battle royal I went through to get this belt, but it was worth it and you all have just seen the beginning of my ascention to the top of SEF!

Simon handing the mic off and Kira taking it lifts it to her mouth with a smile.

And now its time to award the new X Diva Champion her title, so give it up for the Golden Gal, Taylor Andrews!

"Foxy, Foxy" by Rob Zombie plays over the pa and here comes Taylor swiveling her hips in a pair of tight designer blue jeans with diamond studs running down the legs which flare out over her white tennis shoes. A pink baby tee of her DIVA shirt hugs her breasts to her firm body. Taylor with pigtails holding her blonde hair up and swinging it around as she skips to the ring. The Golden Gal heading up the ring steps to get in the ring and take the title from Kira. A handshake to both GM's and they raise Taylor's arms in the air. Kira handing the microphone to Taylor who just lifts the title to her shoulder and mic to her mouth.

Its about time this title comes to the woman who deserves it. Now its all about making sure any of these so called divas in SEF today don't even think about trying to take this from me. Its time for the real challenge, keeping this gold where it belongs!

Taylor handing the mic off and Carlos taking it to announce the World Champion when "Renegades of Funk" by Rage Against The Machine plays over the pa. Then Viper rides out on his custom bike built to ride, not show off. He's wearing his cut over a leather jacket zipped up and a pair of old blue jeans. Folowing him down the ramp is Xanthus wearing much the same, except a black hoody and everyone else sports one of the two or a jean jacket. Nothing fancy, just Bob and Jake following the Prez and VP with the other eight riding out on similiar bikes. Viper leading them around the ring stops halfway up the ramp with Xanthus behind him. Bob behind X and Jake stopping near the corner of the ring. The ring steps set up outside the middle of the ring at the end of the aisle. Frank and Rob behind Jake and in front of the commentators table is Bill, Jay, and Jason. Smokey along the other side of the ring with Axel and Steve near the corner. Everyone remains on their bikes, except Viper who heads for the ring with a swagger of a an ultimate badass. Viper heading up the steps and into the ring takes the mic from Carlos and eyes him and Kira with a nod of respect. He looks at the champions, nods to Simon and Taylor, winking at the Golden Gal. Viper stepping over near the podium to rip the cloth off revealing the Undisputed SEX World Heavyweight Title, then lifts up the mic.

I figured I'd lend a hand since their are three titles and two GM's, plus I got something to say, but first, business. Your Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion is about to make her way out, so stand up and shout for The Queen, Julie Victoria Jane.

Viper lowering the mic and lifting the title off the podium to let it hang from his hand as "Mary Jane's Last Dance" by Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers plays over the pa. The song jamming for about a minute before Julie steps out in a stunning white sun dress with black polka dots. The straps about an inch thick and the dress cut low enough to see the curve of the top of her breasts. The dress down to her mid though and spins as Julie swivels her hips in a well done and sort of dirty dance. Her high heels clomping down the ramp and The Queen focusing on the ring with not much care for anything else. Julie heading up the steps to bend down under the middle rope and stand up accepting the World Title from Viper raises Julie's arm in the air. Viper leaning back in a corner to watch as Julie takes the mic and lays the title on her shoulder. Taylor standing next to The Queen who shakes hands with both GM's, then lifts the microphone up.

As you can all plainly see, I stand before you not only as The Queen, but the Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion. There is no one else here that belongs in this ring with the top title of the company. Three nights ago on Sunday was a hell of a battle and I got more than one prize for my efforts!

Julie with a sarcastic smirk as she points to her forehead which has a bandage that blends in rather well, but is seen close up.

A minor wound to get a major championship around the sexiest waist in this company.

Julie lowering the title to hold it around her waist while Taylor snaps it for The Queen. Julie lifting the mic back up, but "Lowlife" by Kid Rock cuts her off and here comes The Mack in the same attire he was seen in earlier. The Showsteala just moving on down the aisle not caring about anything else excpt the ring he stares at and who is in it. His eyes on the title, but eyeing Julie and Viper as well. Mack hopping up the steps and through the ropes just spins around to drop into a muscle pose. He pops up in a crotch chop directed to Viper, then steps on over to get his own microphone and lean back in a corner lifting the mic up.

So I was watching this little ceremony, until it got boring and decided to come on out and liven it up. With a match?

Mack looking to Julie, Viper, the GM's, Simon and they all shrugs, except Viper and Julie. The Queen lifting her mic up.

Anytime Mack, anytime you want your rematch, come and get it!

Mack nodding yes like he remembers now.

Oh yea. So how about right now?

Julie laughing at him and Viper stepping over to take her mic and lift it up.

Mack, there is no time now, so why don't you take a walk and hope one of the WAR GM's books ya next week. And as for your rematch, you better sweet talk the GM's cause as far as I'm concerned, you get nothing. But hey, stick around Mack, cause we could use The Showsteala. Always a place for ya in SEW and remember that, you three champions, you represent SEW. Taylor as the X Diva Champion of SEW and Simon, the Light Heavyweight Champion. Julie, you represent the entire SEW as the champion of champions and at the next pay per view, I have your challenger in mind. He is a man you faced a few times this year and a man I am extending my gratitude towards for my actions when he won his first World Title in this company. Those titles you hold as champions, you make them what they are, so if you need to indentify the belt in anyway you see fit to fit you, don't let me stop you. So without forther ado, the challenger to the Undisputed SEX World Heavyweight Championship at Reckless Rebellion will be Phoenix Winterborn. However, it comes with a price because even though it is to make amends for what I shouldn't have done to him earlier this year, he still has to earn it the old fashioned as he has slipped a little over the summer. So next week I am booking Phoenix Winterborn in a match against Jake Voss on WAR, and Jake will team with Bill Roberts and Rob Rush in a handicapped tag team match. Simon, Kira, whichever one of  you books the official card this week, you make sure that match is added somewhere in the lineup, doesn't matter what spot, just make sure it gets booked.

Viper dropping the mic and walks out of the ring just like that leaving the champions, GM's, and Mack to watch him ride off with the rest of the Renegades of Peace. Mack and Julie staring at each other ends this episode of WAR as the GM's and other champions watch on with the live crowd all buzzing over what just happened.

Dark Main Event
Taylor Andrews vs The Mack

Winner:
The Mack via Pinfall @ 23 Minutes 48 Seconds

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF