sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

War 10/2/2013

Started by mysticbabydoll, September 29, 2013, 12:39:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

mysticbabydoll

Roleplaying Deadline
11:59:59 PM on October 2nd, 2013
Click Here To Check Your Time zone

WAR General Manager's
Carlos Mitchell & Kira Darland
The GM handles the bookings for WAR and its PPV's.

CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE WAR GM's OFFICE

Event Staff
Click Here

Venue
HSBC Arena in Buffalo, New York

Theme Music

Match one: Chicago Street Fight
Billy Nuts Dudley vs. Skull
Referee: Bill McLane

Match two: Light-weight Championship - Hell in a Cell tripe threat
Simon Lee Nash vs. Jordan Cut vs. Phoenix Winterborn
Referee: Doug Melvin

Match three: Parking Lot Brawl
Tristan Darland vs. Hank

Kira explains why she is not competing anymore.

Match four: X Diva Championship - Fatal Four Way
Taylor Andrews vs. Betty Nan Dudley vs. Kasey Winterborn vs. Julie(c)
Referee: Smokey McWeed

Hardcore Hotel
Host With Da Most: The Mack
Guests: Johnny Camaro & Kimberly Pain

Main Event: Falls Count Anywhere
The Mack vs. Steve Weigel vs. Zilus Zion

Card Is Subject To Change

NBD

Match one: Chicago Street Fight
Billy Nuts Dudley vs. Skull

Billy bringing his singapore cane while Cousin Nykki pushes a shopping cart filled with road signs, more canes, cookie sheets, and a bowling ball. The Dudley empties the cart into the ring tossing that in as well, then pulls a table out to slide in when Skull comes charging down with a clothesline to the back of Billy's head. Skull sends Billy crashing into the ring steps, then yanks him up with a body slam on to the floor. Skull looking under the ring and grabs a steel pipe smacking it into his hand. Billy kneeling up as Skull raises the pipe up, butthe Dudley with a low blow. Billy running Skull back first into the ringpost rolls the big man into the ring. Billy crawling in to get up and grabs a cookie sheet smacking Skull over his head keeping him on his knees. Billy with a few more shots before he tosses the sheet away and picks up a singapore cane lighting Skull up with hard shots to the chest and back. Billy pulling Skull up for the white russian leg sweep, but gets an elbow to head and scooped up into a fall away slam. Skull getting to his feet and runs to the ropes springing off into a thunderous clothesline taking Billy down hard. Skull pulling Billy up to go for the Aneurysm, but the Dudley with an elbow to Skull's head and twists around into a russian leg sweep. Billy picking up a stop sign slams it down over Skull's upper body and leaves it lay on top of him. Billy heads up to the top rope into a senton bomb crushing Skull under the sign. The Dudley pushing the sign away and makes the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! Billy picks up Skull looking for a neckbreaker, but gets shoved to the ropes springing back to get caught in an arm drag. Skull with kicks to Billy and pulls him up for the Aneurysm once again, but gets twisted around into a swinging neckbreaker by the Dudley. Billy heading back to the top rope to soar off with the Dudley Dive and connects, then crawls into the pin,

ONE

TWO

THREE

Winner: Billy Nuts Dudley

Match two: Light Heavyweight Championship - Hell in a Cell triple threat
Simon Lee Nash vs. Jordan Cut vs. Phoenix Winterborn
Referee: Doug Melvin

The door to the cell is locked and all three men move near the center of the ring and Simon with a low kick to Phoenix's left knee, then catches Jordan with a chop to his chest. Simon with right hands backing Phoenix into a corner, then ducks out letting Jordan splash him in the corner. Jordan steps out letting Phoenix fall and Simon takes him down with a dropkick and the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! Phoenix getting up and Simon catching him in a front facelock looks for a swinging neckbreaker. Phoenix spinning out to shove Simon to the ropes and catches him with a spinning wheel kick. Phoenix on his feet and ducks a clothesline from Jordan, then sets him up to deliver Reign of Fire. Simon catching Phoenix in a firemans carry looks for the F-5, but Phoenix spins out to his feet. Simon looking for a kick, but gets his leg caught and taken down with a dragon screw. Phoenix stomping on Simon's knees, then picks up the Light Heavyweight Champ looking for FireStorm. Simon spinning out and around into a german suplex snaps the American Tradition into a bridge for the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! Simon rolling up to see Jordan rising and takes him down into a crippler crossface locking it in. Jordan screaming and crawling for the ropes, but Simon ripping back hard on his head. Phoenix getting to his feet and springs off the ropes into a low dropkick to Simon's head. Phoenix pulling Simon up over and swings him over the middle rope. Simon shoving Phoenix away and the American Tradition runs back with a boot to the head sending the Light Heavyweight Champ out slamming against cell wall. Jordan rolling Phoenix up in a school boy pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! Jordan looking for The Cutter, but gets shoved to the ropes and springs back to eat a spinning wheel kick. Phoenix pulling Jordan up into the FireStorm and makes the pin,

ONE

TWO

Simon slams a singapore cane across Phoenix's back and lights him up with several hard shots. Simon choking Phoenix with the cane and pulls him up into a white russian leg sweep. Simon yanking Phoenix up for the F-5, but the American Tradition slips down behind the champ. Phoenix into a sleeper clamping it on tight and leaps up on Simon's back looking for a body scissors too. Simon backing up in a corner ramming back, but Phoenix holding on and the Light Heavyweight Champ running across the ring, grabs the top rope and flies out rolling over to slam Phoenix backfirst into the cell wall. Simon hurting too, but took less of the blow and gets up into the ring. Jordan with an elbow to the head keeping Simon down and drops a knee to his head. Jordan yanking the champ up for the Rock Bottom, but gets elbows to his head and turns around to get ripped up into the F-5 from Simon who makes the pin,

ONE

TWO

THREE

Winner: Simon Lee Nash

Match three: Parking Lot Brawl
Tristan Darland vs. Hank

Hank sits on the hood of an old biuck lesabre with a singapore cane in hand when Brady Henderson comes across the circle of cars. Hank looking at him confused and Brady with a cheesy smile heads that way in a cool cocky swagger thinking he's all that. Hank slides off the hood tapping his cane on the pavement and Brady moving slower as he gets closer, then a Dodge Charger peels out of the circle causing Brady to dropkick hank back against the Buick and roll out of the way. The charge heading for Hank who looks up and rolls out of the way just before the cars meet head on. Tristan Darland jumping out of the charger slamming his door into Hank's head, then slams it shut and boots his opponent in the head. Tristan rips Hank up into a firemans carry slamming him over on the hood of the charger which has steam rising out of the front. Tristan climbing to the hood and lifts Hank up dragging him on the roof where he nails Taking Care Of Business. Tristan rolling Hank off to the ground and hops down to pin him,

ONE

TWO

THREE

Winner: Tristan Darland

mysticbabydoll

When the show comes back from commercial break it shows Kira sitting in the desk in the GM's office, and she takes a deep breath as she gets talking.

Kira Darland: I wanted to explain why I am not competing anymore, and it has nothing to do with what my brother Tristan and my former friend Brady to me. The reason I am not competing is because I thought about what I wanted to do. I realized that I enjoyed being the Co-GM of WAR, then I did wrestling.

Kira takes a sip of her water bottle, and talks again.

Kira Darland: I made the decision on my own, and I know it was the best one. Being a Co-GM more, and if Tristan wants to come after me because I am doing what I love then that is fine I will just make his life a living hell. Tristan I know you are probably going to deny that it was just your plan, but Brady had to help you. I trusted the both of you, and you just had to break my heart. You two will get what is coming to you, and Brady I don't think I haven't thought about you because I haven't. Your going to pay as well, and if you I can't put you in a match then your out of your mind because I will as it don't matter if you don't got any wrestling experience at all I will make your life a living hell as well since you decided to align with my brother.

Kira gets up from the chair, and walks out of the room as the show cuts to another commercial break.

NBD

Match four: X Diva Championship - Fatal Four Way
Taylor Andrews vs. Betty Nan Dudley vs. Kasey Winterborn vs. Julie(c)

Julie and Taylor stand in opposite corners and begin to move in, so Betty and Kasey do the same, all four women eyeing each other carefully. Taylor lunging at Betty with kick to the stomach as Julie slaps Kasey, then backs up to the ropes. Kasey lunging at Julie who pulls her opponent into a flapjack hanging her up on the top rope. Taylor has Betty in a corner laying in chops and elbows as Julie takes Kasey down with the Dirty Drop. The Queen into the pin,

ONE

TWO

Taylor running over with a kick to Julie's head. The Golden Gal into a cartwheel flying back with an elbow at Betty. The Dudley girl ducking out and running into The Queen with a dropkick to her chest. Betty springing up to catch Taylor a clothesline, pulls her up into a swinging neckbreaker, then heads to the top rope. Betty looking for the Dudley Drop, but Julie throwing her body over the top rope causing the Dudley girl to lose her balance. Taylor getting up to head over with a roundhouse kick to Betty's head. The Golden Gal climbing up to lift Betty for a superplex and Julie gets into position to lift Taylor for a powerbomb at the same time. Julie rolling Taylor into a provacative pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! Kasey comes flying over with a forearm to Julie's back, lifts her up for a neckbreaker, but gets twisted around. Julie with a kick to the stomach flips Kasey up into Sinful and pins her provacatively,

ONE

TWO

Taylor diving into Julie scrambles over The Queen with some hard elbows. The Golden Gal swinging over to latching on with a cross armbreak to Julie's right arm. The Queen screaming and Betty comes off the top rope with the Dudley Drop to Kasey for the pin,

ONE

TWO

THREE

Winner: Betty Nan Dudley

Betty wide eyed as she gets handed the title and her arm raised while Taylor sits up looking pissed, but gets dragged out of the ring by Julie who lays her out with the Dirty Drop on the floor. Julie staring down at Taylor with a scorned look of sympathy, then into the ring at Betty celebrating. The Queen sliding in and Betty seeing her lowers the title wondering what Julie is doing. Julie stepping forward with a hand extended. Betty looking to embrace when Julie rushes in for an sto, but swings around into the Dirty Drop slamming the Dudley girl to the mat. Julie picking up the Diva Title and kneels down to lay it over Betty's chest, then whispers in her ear, kisses her cheek and rolls out of the ring.

Main Event
Hardcore Hotel
Host With Da Most: The Mack
Guests: Johnny Camaro & Kimberly Pain

The Mack laying across his bed in the corner of the ring with the Hardcore Hotel sign blinking above him. The vacancy letters glowing softly and the crowd rocking hard for this night are ready to hear from The Showsteala who has a microphone in hand.

Boys and girls, its time once again for the Hardcore Hotel where The Mack asks whatever the fuck he wants of anyone with the guts to come on down. So let's see, we got Kimmy Pain and Johnny Cam something, I don't know who the kid is!? I think he came in here challenging me based on what Viper did during his stint as Mack and I disposed of him with ease. Since then I ain't seen nor heard from the kid, but maybe he'll come on out and let us know?

Mack just shrugging and keeps his sarcastic smirk present with those baby blue eyes shining like craft arrogant prick.

That was supposed to be the cue, I got nothing left cause I was hoping Johnny or maybe Kimmy would be out here. Come on kiddos, getthe show rolling!

The crowd loving it and then "Born To Raise Hell" by Motorhead plays over the pa. Out walks Kimberly Pain the usual attire letting her tits spill out. Kimmy with a smile as she moves in an almost glide likes tride to the ring where she enters via the steps. Kimmy bending over the middle rope letting everyone have a good view and Mack eyeing her, but making no motion of being impressed. Kim saunters on over to the bed laying down next to Mack who eyes the blonde bombshell curiously.

You called my name?

Mack with that smirk of his.

Yes I did and was wondering what a fine piece of ass like yours was doing out of the spotlight? Why'd ya decide to show up now of all moments, in the Hardcore Hotel?

Kim thinking a second with a quirky look as Mack just stares into her eyes.

As hot as I may be, sometimes I just don't feel my best and I have been more focused on my relationship with Phoenix. But I decided I would come out here tonight to make my return and let all the girls in the back that its Time for Pain! Kimberly Pain is back to wreak havoc on every one of you.

A mixed reaction from the crowd and Kim smirking as Mack looks on with that sarcastic smirk.

Alright, well it seems at Reckless Rebellion you gonna take them all on in a six pack match for the Diva Title. Think we'll see some more Pain next week to get ready for that big match?

Mack's sarcasm oozing and Kim rolls her eyes.

You will get to see all of this and more if your lucky. Its time these girls felt some Pain! You got anything more for me?

Mack just smirking with a lustful fuck look behind those blue eyes.

Well I-

"Save Me" by Burn Halo plays bringing out Johnny Camaro who swiftly walks out in a pair of dark shades, leather shirt left unbuttoned, and leather pants with black wrestling boots. Johnny makes his way down to slide in the ring and pop up looking over at the bed.  Mack and Kim lay next to each other looking back at Johnny and Mack not breaking stride.

Johnny boy, where ya been?

Johnny rushing over as if to attack, but Mack rolling off the bed over Kimmy laying a kiss on her. The Mack pulls her up smacking her ass and spinning Kimmy away, then flies into a roundhouse kick nailing Johnny in the head. Mack waiting for Johnny to stand but Kim taking him down into Painfilled Ending. The Mack just leaning back on the ropes as Johnny screams and slaps the mat. Mack dropping down to his knees pretends to cry, mocking Johnny, then hops up for a crotch chop, but the lights go out. Then the SEFTron lights up showing the face of A.K.A. sporting his scruffy beard and arabian headdress.

So here he is, the infamous Mack, or rather, The Mack! You and I have a lot in common, when it comes to stepping inside that ring for combat and I look forward to the day I meet you in there. That is not what I wantright now though, well, not to do combat, yet. Mack, next week, A.K.A. wants to check into the Hardcore Hotel. Or do you have other plans?

Mack with a microphone in hand standing in a spotlight in the ring just lifts it up cocky as ever.

Do I want a guy who has claimed responsibility for recent bombings? Hell yea, so no, I ain't got plans except to be right here next week fo the Hardcore Hotel ready to check anyone in. So be there or be square!

Mack holding a hand to his forehead with only his thumb and index finger extended. The tron already faded though and the lights roll back on. Mack laying up on the top turnbuckle arrogantly waiting for the ring to clear out and the second main event to begin. He still holds the microphone and says to Kim who is rolling out of the ring and stops to look in from the floor.

Feel free to drop on by again and bring Phoenix if ya want, maybe we'll get him to tell me what he really thinks of The Mack? Not that I care, just doing what I do better than anyone else!

Mack laughing and drops the mic out of the ring as Kim thinks about that and heads to the back.

Main Event Match: Falls Count Anywhere
The Mack vs. Steve Weigel vs. Zilus Zion

Steve and Zilus eye each other and The Mack who is still laying on the top turnbuckle. Both his opponents move in and Mack slips down outside the ropes. He runs on down to the next corner leaping to the top rope and springing off with a dropkick taking Zilus down. Mack on his feet and met with punches from Steve who rocks The Showsteala into a corner. Steve whipping Mack across the ring and follows him for a clothesline, but Mack ducking out into a drop toe hold. Steve eating the bottom turnbuckle and Mack leaping up to drop a knee into his spine. Mack noticing Zilus up and charging over, so he skips up into Da Shows Ova laying the Zion. Steve getting to his feet in the corner and Mack runs up on him with a forearm to the back, then grabs him in a waistlock and executes a german suplex bridging into a pin,

ONE

TWO

THREE

Winner: The Mack

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF