sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Johnny & Kimmy Check Into The Hardcore Hotel, Plus The Mack Main Events

Started by Showsteala, October 02, 2013, 04:33:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

"Lowlife" by Kid Rock echos through the arena as The Mack makes his entrance donning the usual ring gear, swinging them arms around arrogantly showing the world who The Showsteala is. Mack floating on down to the ring in a glide almost like a skip and hops to the apron looking cocky as ever. That grin bronzed on his face as Mack steps into the ring circling into a muscle pose, then pops up in a crotch chop. The Showsteala winking at some ladies in the audience and motions to his bed in the corner of the ring. The neon sign for the Hardcore Hotel all set up with the vacancy sign glowing softly under the blinking red of the Hardcore Hotel. Mack getting a microphone before laying across his bed arrogantly. He lifts the mic to begin his show.

Welcome all to the Hardcore Hotel! Where the big boys and girls come to air whatever the fuck they want. But before we get to our guests tonight, let me take a moment to reflect on what is going on tonight with yours truly.

Mack sliding to the edge of the bed and stands up looking semi serious, but flashing a smirk with those baby blues shining.

Steve Weigel and Zilus Zion. Those are the names of my opponents, but what is in a name, right? Weigel is a former World Champion who declares himself legendary. Steveo, ya may have won the World strap from me earlier this year, but its not about titles this time. Tonight its about who is the main event and without The Mack, there is no main event. Shit son, I was declared legendary ten years ago when I made SEF what it is today, the future of pro wrestling!

Mack a bit arrogant, but looking semi serious about that.

And this Zion kid thinks he is some phenom, but he's nothing more than indy circus monkey who claims to love this business. If he did, he'd get his head out of the circuit that made him and shoot for the moon or higher! I used to work the circus myself, mostly for the wrestling matches they offered, but I lent a hand or two in other acts to help the whole crew proving who The Showsteala is indeed. Its time Zilus stepped out of the indy leagues and into the world of SEW cause he's been passed by too many times for his non commitment to this business. Plus, if he expects to hang with The Mack, he better up his game a hundred and ten percent like I do every fucking night!

Mack breaking his semi serious stride with a sarcastic grin.

Then again, very few have what it takes to step to my level cause I proved long ago its a whole new level! Tonight its falls count anywhere in a triple threat, but it don't matter what stip, who I face, cause you stack 'em up against The Mack, it always draws. Stick me in a ten man brawl for all hell in a cell barbed wire pit of death match and I will still be in the center of that spotlight. The Mack will steal it every time, rain or shine, win or lose, while you snooze, I remain The Showsteala.

Mack leaping back with a relaxed half a crotch chop and lays on the bed all cocky.

Alright, now enough of that rag tag main event I get to piece together and make into the best damn show ya all ever seen, now its time for the other main event. Its time for the Hardcore Hotel, so Johnny Camaro, Kimmy Pain, come on down and let's get this show started right now!?!

Mack letting his arm down on the bed with the mic in his hand waiting for his guests.

Thee_Dutchess

Born to raise hell blasted throughout the arena and Kimberly Pain walked out on the stage with a smirk on her face.. She made her way down to the ring where Mack was laying comfortably on the bed.. With her signature slow entrance into the ring teasing everyone within sight she stands inside the ring.. Slowly walking over to the bed where the as cocky as ever Mack was lounging.. She laid herself down on the bed and raised an eyebrow..

Kim : You called?

Daddy Mack

Mack blinking his baby blues open looking at Kimmy next to him and just smiles slyly.

Where'd you come from sweetheart?

Its me, Kimberly Pain, one of your guests.

Mack nodding ok.

Do I know you? Ah, who cares? So what you been up to, what ya doing?

Laying out here with you ready to be interviewed.

Mack smiling sarcastically.

Yea ya are and so why show up now? I mean c'mon, we ain't seen ya for a while and ya don't get booked tonight, but I decide to drag on out this old sign and bed, and maybe knock a little dust off ol' school style, and ya prance on out!?!

Mack grinning sarcastically and a bit sexually.

Don't get me wrong, I don't care if ya flip or flop, I'm just out here to no one else will do or probably can't do. So why ya here is it, what ya doing showing yourself in front of the world, in front of The Mack? Why react now when ya been laying low for months?

Mack a bit sarcastically serious just stares at Kimmy with those baby blues locked on her eyes.

Thee_Dutchess

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y244/AngelicaNight/redtp.png

Kim : Yeah had to think about it for a moment if I even wanted to come out here.. I wasn't gone persay but more focused on my man Phoenix.. But I guess it is about that time that I get back on track.. I had not been feeling my best for a while and I took a time out.. But I have been working on getting back to good fighting shape.. And now I am..

Kim smirked at the mixed reactions to that statement..

Kim : So I came out here because.. I am coming back.. I figured why not come out here and tell the world and all those unlucky girls in the back that it is time.. Time for Pain..

Mixed reactions once again not that it bothers her in the least..

Daddy Mack

Mack drifting it seems, but flutters those baby blues back open to catch himself.

OK, right, so Miss Pain, you think were gonna see some of what ya got right here tonight when the X Diva Title is defended in a fatal four way?

Mack dropping his sight down her body and back up with sarcasm ever present, but locking eyes to stick to business.

Thee_Dutchess

Kim rolled her eyes at the sarcasm evident in his voice..

Kim : Oh you get to see all of this.. And maybe if you are lucky.. More..

Catcalls and boo's make a lovely mixed response..

Kim : So what else is on your mind?

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF