sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

About Glory and honor

Started by Simon Lee Nash, October 02, 2013, 06:58:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Lee Nash

Simon Lee Nash will have to defend his Light heavyweight championship title against Phoneix Winterborn and Jason Cut in a three threat match.

Simon: Man i have to deal with major threats in my day but this is the tip of the iceberg. I mean not just one challenger but two challengers that wants this belt. Hell this is going to be a fight to the finish. Now i had seen Phoneix in different federations from around the world but i have never gotten a chance to face him in the middle of the ring.

A friend of simon hangs out with him.

Simon: What do you think about it?

Friend: Well let's get this straight you became the Light Heavyweight champion yet now the management is going to make you put the title up in a triple threat match against Phoneix Winterborn and Jason Cut? I don't know Simon sounds like a screw job for us?

Simon: I disagree bro. I think they want me to be a fighting champion. Remember when i got this belt in the celebration of champions i promise Darland and Mitchell that i was going to be a honorable champion to the belt. So yeah i am going to be just that. I am going to dig down deep and show why i am the best. I am going to shock the world and i am going to beat Jason cut and Phoenix and keep this belt. On my way to the pay per view. There is nothing more that means to me then this belt and i am going to show you why i am worthy of being the light heavyweight champion of the world.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF