sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

A.K.A. Checks Into The Hardcore Hotel And Anyone Else Who Wants To, Come On Down

Started by Showsteala, October 05, 2013, 05:36:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

"Lowlife" by Kid Rock jams over the pa system bring this crowd to their feet ready for The Mack who struts on out full of himself as usual. Mack sporting his ring gear and glides on down to the ring very smoothly letting a few fans grab at him. The Showsteala hopping to the ring apron and stepping in to a spin dropping to a muscle pose. Mack pops up into a crotch chop and leaps over on to the bed in a corner laying there arrogantly. The blinking Hardcore Hotel sign in red all lit up with the soft white glow of the vacancy sign underneath it hang on the ropes over Mack who calls for a mic getting it handed to him by Stacy Torres. Mack motioning her on over to sit down and she does so leaning back cuddling into The Showsteala with her ass into his groin. Mack all sarcastically cocky just lifts the mic up.

Whassss uuuppp all ya all muthafuckas?!?!?!?!?

A loud pop for that old school line from The Mack.

Good for you, but we got business to attend to as this terrorist calling himself A.K.A. wanted to be here as he said to me last week. So the way I see it, if he wants to be here so bad, where the fuck is he?

Mack looking for the answer as he eyes the stage and Stacy just grinds into him showing where her thoughts are.

Come on down anytime ya want AKA and we'll find out more from ya unless your as wound up and scared as the rest of the damn roster! Only kidding, well maybe a little serious, but I better be careful, may ruin my oh so good reputation!!! Anyone else looking to check in to the Hardcore Hotel need only to walk your ass down that ramp if ya want to spit something worth a damn. Otherwise, keep your ass in the back with the rest of the little dawgs and let the big dawgs own this ring!

Mack calling out the roster with that same old trademark smirk of his showing he can do whatever the fuck he wants. The Mack lowering the mic and Stacy all over him kissing his neck as Nick Miller decides to comment from ringside.

Mack keeping things rolling as well as The Showsteala can. Wonder if we'll get to finally see who this A.K.A. is in person?

His broadcast partner Sammy Storms responding.

Maybe as he seemed to want to be a guest on the Hardcore Hotel?

Mesa

The lights go out, all except Mack's Hardcore Hotel sign blinking and reading vacancy. "Bad Religion" by Godsmack plays over the pa and the crowd recognizing the song begin to cheer slightly, but most our booing as the spotlight shows a figure in a dark suit, no tie. An arabian headdress over his head and a scraggly beard on his face as he stares out with those dark, sinister eyes of his. He saunters down to the ring rolling in and sitting in a corner praying and shouts.

ALAH!!

The lights coming back on and the arabian knight getting to his feet as The Mack watches on waiting for an answer. A.K.A. moving over to take the microphone which Mack tosses his way and we now hear from the mysterious man.

Your claim that the rest of us are scared to come out is not true, at least for myself. I just figured I'd let you wait because you don't care and I don't like you. Thing is, I do respect you for being hardcore wrestler you are. What you do in the ring is without question deserving of anyone's respect and that is why I come to you Mack. I am here to make a career in this ring and achieve what I have never done in my career here, win the big one, become World Champion. Sure, I just showed up here, got a work my way up, but I got enemies we share and thought maybe we could have each others backs if ever their pressed up to a wall by the Renegades of Peace? Don't get me wrong, I am not looking for a partnership, no tag team glory. I'm here for myself, to be a singles champion, but I know when it comes to looking out for number one, your the guy to go to. So what do you say Mack, got my back and I'll have yours which I'll stab to get what I want and expect you to do the same?!?

A.K.A. tossing the mic back to Mack and stands with his arms folded in front of himself awaiting an answer.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF