sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

PPV Anouncement And Carlos Mitchell Gets A Job Evaluation

Started by Daddy Mack, October 07, 2013, 06:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

"Renegades of Funk" by Rage Against The Machine comes beating over the pa system bring this crowd up to focus their attention on Smokey McWeed commanding the lead out to the stage. A blunt hanging from his mouth and he wears a green full brimmed hat with a white band around it, a white wifebeater and baggy blue jeans. Following him out is who looks like Jake Voss only with more of a crew cut, almost a bald head with a slim scruffy beard. He wears white dress shirt unbuttoned halfway and designer blue jeans with a silver tint. The third man is quite pale and sports a black suit with a shirt shirt unbuttoned at the top with no tie. He has full on red hair spiked up a bit and a matching beard groomed up, but thick. The trio makes their way down to the ring amongst confusion and wonder from the crowd. Smokey walking around to grab a microphone as the other to guys head up the steps to enter the ring. Smokey rolling on in and hops up between the two big guys yanking the blunt out and raising the mic.

Alright alright, alright muthafuckas, its time to stoke up the Reckless Rebellion card and let ya all know that Jake and Rob will indeed be returning that night, but there will be a slight change. In the Underground Title match it will be The Mack defending the strap against Tristan Darland, Jordan Cut and this man, Ruemash.

Smokey motioning to his left to the large man with red hair who just pumps his right arm in the air and smirks confidently.

And we will be having two main events as following the World Title match will be a triple threat with the winner receiving a World Title match at the next pay per view. Those three men will be The Mack, a man to named on WAR this Wednesday and this man, Super Mack.

Smokey motioning to his right and hands the mic to Super Mack who grins confidently and a bit arrogantly.

And it is good to be Super Mack because it means I am better than The Mack! He can have his past as Daddy Mack, host his hotel as The Mack, but he will never be Super Mack, he will never be better than me!

Super Mack handing the mic back to Smokey who pats the Sergeant of the Renegades of Peace on the back.

With that all being said, its now time to get down to some dirty business and call out one of the WAR General Manager's who needs his job performance reviewed. This is my job to do, so Carlos Mitchell, get your ass out here and let's get down to business.

Smokey lowering the mic and raising the blunt up to take a hit, then hands it off to Ruemash waiting for Carlos.

Simon Lee Nash

Just then Carlos Mitchell walks down the rampway. He looks confident cause he knows that he has been doing a very good job since become a co gm of the SEF and War.

He steps between the ropes and grabs the mic.

Carlos: Alright Mr. Mcweed i am here what's going on?

Carlos waits to hear

Daddy Mack

Smokey grabbing a new microphone just lifts it up with a bit of a snicker at the formality.

Appreciate the respect, but what is going on here is that you have not performed your job as General Manager in over a month. We need a GM who can book cards in a more timely fashion which Kira Darland has shown to do more often than you. Now maybe another job would suit you, perhaps running your own show that aired every other week allowing more tie to build your card? Or if you feel you can maintain your job as WAR GM alongside Kira and pick up the pace, speak now. This is your chance Carlos, let us know where you would be best suited and we'll work with ya.

Smokey lowering the mic to wait for an answer and Ruemash hands him back the blunt.

Simon Lee Nash

Carlos looks at the Smokey

Carlos: Well giving me my own show and letting me run it would be a great idea. I would love to run a show on Friday Night called Ararchy. If that would be ok with you sir.

Carlos waits for an answer

Daddy Mack

Smokey lifting the mic up with a smart ass smirk.

You can call me Smokey and Friday night sounds good. What you say the name is though, Ararchy? Maybe Anarchy ya meant, may be ok? What you think about Friday Night Carnage instead? You gonna do this every two weeks to and do you want to run your own tour schedule booking the venue on your own or want us to do it? Feel free to use the entire SEW Roster to put together your show as well.

Smokey letting him know even though Carlos should know.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF