sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

From The Darkness To The Spotlight

Started by Mesa, October 13, 2013, 10:50:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesa

Standing in the shadows of the stadium somewhere is A.K.A. with a faint light revealing his arabian headdress covering long black hair. A matching scraggly beard covering his face with those eyes looking like deep eye sockets in the faint light.

The Mack is as cocky as ever, but will be no match for the likes of the taliban. Tonight you will come to know who A.K.A. is and that will be the new number one contender to the World Heavyweight Championship. Regardless of which Mack I have to knock off to win this match is irrelevant for what matters is winning. Super Mack has had enough opportunities and The  Mack, he's just had enough and will have enough when A.K.A. stands tall at the end of the night. He may be The Showsteala, but I will be World Heavyweight Champion next month and he, all of you watching, you can take that to your worthless banks.

A.K.A. spitting in this direction, then shouts.

INFIDELS!

You all will bare witness to the rise of Akbar Kali from my big return tonight overcoming two Mack's to taking that World Heavyweight Championship next month and beyond that. The taliban is coming to SEW and things are gonna get hot enough to explode!

A sick sinister sneer with a slight smirk almost on Akbar Kali' face and he just steps back fading into the darkness.

Daddy Mack

Stepping out of the darkness is The Mack and the Underground Title around his waist glistens a little in the faint light. The Mack with a sarcastic grin seen quite well on his face.

No match huh? Well Akbar, apparently ya forget what The Mack is made of cause when it comes down to it, no amount of heat can explode into a bigger impact than The Showsteala. I haven't had enough until my body crumbles in that very ring where I will display to the world why I am the number one draw around here. There ain't no one better than The Mack! Akbar, ya better realize that there be a big difference between the two Mack's ya face cause The Mack doesn't need anyone pushing him. The Mack steps to the plate no one else is willing to step up to and I not only step up, but I hit a grand slam every time. That's why I work every night and twice on Sunday, something no one else can pull off quite like The Mack. Many try, but ya all fail while I remain the number one wrestler in SEW. Your time ran up a couple years ago Akbar and if you get the World Title, it won't last long. The Mack can only be held back for so long before things get crazy cool once again. Tonight its crazy dangerous fun twice over for me, so let's get this show started.

Mack turning sideways to pop up with Da Shows Ova sending the view to static, then to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF