sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

WAR *Halloween Special* 10/30/2013

Started by mysticbabydoll, October 24, 2013, 08:27:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

mysticbabydoll

Roleplaying Deadline
11:59:59 PM on October 30th, 2013
Click Here To Check Your Time zone

WAR General Manager
Kira Darland
The GM handles the bookings for WAR and its PPV's.

CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE WAR GM's OFFICE

Event Staff
Click Here

Venue
Rostraver Ice Gardens in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Theme Music

Match one: Triple Threat Buried Alive
Jordan Cut vs. Dead Dawg Dudley vs. Dude Dudley
Referee: Smokey McWeed

Match two: Triple Threat Inferno
Super Mack vs. Phoenix Winterborn vs. Ruemash
Referee: Doug Melvin

Match three: Costume Contest
Julie
Kasey Winterborn
Cousin Nykki
Betty Nan Dudley
Taylor Andrews
Post a picture of the character in costume or type out what they are wearing, and the winner will get a special prize as being named Miss Halloween!

Match four: Hell in a Cell
Tristan Darland vs. Brady Henderson
After what happened last week Kira has signed a Hell in a Cell match between Tristan and Brady, and there must be a winner.
Referee: Bill McLane

Hardcore Hotel
Host: The Mack
Guests: Julie & Taylor Andrews

Main Event: Triple Threat Texas Bull Rope
The Mack vs. Simon Lee Nash vs. Billy Nuts Dudley

Card Is Subject To Change

NBD

Match one: Triple Threat Buried Alive
Jordan Cut vs. Dead Dawg Dudley vs. Dude Dudley

Dead Dawg and Dude double teaming Jordan from the beginning send their opponent through a table early on. The Dudley brothers dragging Jordan to the mound of dirt setup near the stage with a grave ready to bury someone alive. Dead Dawg and Dude toss Jordan into the grave, then Dude hands his brother a shovel letting him have the win. Dead Dawg starts shoveling in dirt, but after the dirt hits Jordan he springs up to his feet. Jordan tossing dirt into Dead Dawg's eyes and grabs the shovel pulling himself out of the grave. Jordan swinging the shovel around to catch Dude in the midsection delivers a clothesline with the handle taking the Dudley down. Jordan getting up to kick Dead Dawg in the stomach and grabs him for a ddt sending him into the grave headfirst. Jordan sees Dude getting up and stalks him for The Cutter, but gets shoved down the dirt to the floor. Jordan turning to get clotheslined down by Dude, The Dudley yanking Jordan up into a firemans carry heads back up to the grave. Dead Dawg getting out of the grave as Dude gets hit with The Cutter. Dead Dawg grabbing the shovel to catch Jordan with a shot to the head sending him down near the grave. Dead Dawg lifting Jordan up for the Violent Impact dropping him into the grave. Dead Dawg climbing out to grab the shovel and bury Jordan with dirt covering him up to end the match.

Winner: Dead Dawg Dudley

Match two: Triple Threat Inferno
Super Mack vs. Phoenix Winterborn vs. Ruemash
Referee: Doug Melvin

Mack and Ruemash with a little double teaming on Phoenix to start the match just beat him down to the mat. Ruemash ripping Phoenix up for a powerslam, but gets sent to the ropes. Phoenix ducking a clothesline looks for a spinning back heel kick, but Super Mack with a tackle taking the American Tradition down. Mack into a mount laying in punches to the head of Phoenix, then leaps up for a knee drop to the head. Mack lifting Phoenix up and runs him into a clobbering double axe handle clothesline from Ruemash. Phoenix bouncing up to get a kick to the stomach from Ruemash who rips up the American Tradition for the R & R. Phoenix leaping up to land on the turnbuckles and steps up to the top, but Ruemash running in with a shoulder tackle sending Phoenix crashing down to the floor. Super Mack moving quick to capitalize on Ruemash with a low kick from behind to the nuts, then scoops the Irish War Horse over the ropes and backs off. Ruemash getting off the ropes dropping to the floor on fire, but gets sprayed out by staff at ringside with extinguishers. They help him up and to the back quickly as Super Mack stands tall in the ring.

Winner: Super Mack

Match three: Costume Contest
Julie
Kasey Winterborn
Cousin Nykki
Betty Nan Dudley
Taylor Andrews
Winner will be named Miss Halloween

Julie, Taylor Andrews, Betty Nan Dudley, and Cousin Nykki all stand in the ring wearing their halloween costumes ready for this contest to see who will be named Miss Halloween.

Kasey Winterborn stands on the end of the lineup next to Cousin Nykki and Betty. Taylor and Julie to the other side of Betty and Julie holding her banana up to her mouth with the other end in Taylor's. Julie biting off and getting a microphone as Taylor eats her portion with a sexy smile. Kasey looking all fucked up on something steps in front of all the ladies dropping her robe to reveal her birthday suit and she shaves it all! Kasey standing with her legs together and arms out looking all spacy with her tits hanging out. She turns looking at her competitors and Julie the only one with a mic uses it.

I'd say your disqualified honey, for this is a halloween contest and well you may be ugly enough to scare children, you lose. Now hit the showers and clean that skanky body up you spaced out jobber!

Julie a bit serious, but not really caring for Kasey who decides to rush The Queen. Taylor catching Kasey with her hook to the throat dropping the Winterborn and slides into a baseball style dropkicking sending her from the ring to the floor. Some staff at ringside cover in a blanket and take Kasey to the back as the other four women stand with smiles now that the trash is taken out. Julie with a few ore words now.

Now its time to name Miss Halloween and to be honest, I could care less for as you can tell, the only one getting a treat is my girl Taylor who gets to clean me up in the back!

Julie winking at Taylor who takes a little taste now licking a cherry off and spitting the stem out seductively.

I guess we should get to it boys and girls, so Smokey, do your job.

Julie dropping the mic as Smokey McWeed, the ref for this match, points to Cousin Nykki who shows off her rainbow brite costume to some whistles and cheers. He points to Betty next and she stands tall and proud as she can with a big corny smile on her face to a few cheers. Then the ref points to Taylor who picks up her hook bending over at the waist to get a massive pop from the crowd. She stands up with an innocent look and parades around with her blue pumpkin bucket skipping around the other girls all arrogant. She comes to Julie who is next up to be on display and The Queen just pops the other cherry in her mouth to spit out the stem. Julie motioning to Taylor as the crowd cheer loud for The Queen and Smokey points to Taylor raising her arm in the air.

Winners: Taylor Andrews

Match four: Hell in a Cell
Tristan Darland vs. Brady Henderson
After what happened last week Kira has signed a Hell in a Cell match between Tristan and Brady, and there must be a winner.
Referee: Bill McLane

Once the cell is in place enclosing both men who stand in the ring they begin their match with a lock up. Tristan with the power backing Brady to a corner and looks for a swinging haymaker. Brady ducking out and turning Tristan into the corner unloads with quick punches, then chops to his chest. Brady with an irish whip into a short arm clothesline, then heads to the top rope for a moonsault. Tristan rolling out of the way and pops up to kick Brady in the head. The Darland pulling Brady up into a scoop slam, then drops an elbow to his chest and moves into a headlock. Tristan pulling Brady up into a running bulldog, then rolls him over into a pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! Tristan sliding out of the ring and pulls Brady out as well slamming his friend's head to the cell wall. The Darland with a russian leg sweep slamming Brady back against the side of the ring. Tristan stomping on Brady, then pulls him up in position for a running powerslam. The Darland running to the cell wall looking to javelin Brady's head to it. Brady slipping off and leaps into a dropkick sending Tristan's head bouncing off the cell. Tristan staggers around to get taken down with an sto and Brady leaps up with a stomp to his friend's chest. Brady pulling Tristan up to roll him in the ring, then slides in stalking him to go for the Vampire Black Out. Tristan ducking behind Brady to bring a knee into his friend's spine. The Darland locking on a full nelson and nails Taking Care Of Business, then rolls Brady into the pin,

ONE

TWO

THREE

Winner: Tristan Darland

Hardcore Hotel
Host: The Mack
Guests: Julie & Taylor Andrews

Mack lays on his bed in the corner of the ring with his Hardcore Hotel sign blinking above him on the ropes. The vacancy sign glowing and Mack a grinning with a microphone in his hand.

Boys and girls, it is that time once again, so let's shoot it straight and cut to the chase. This week we got the SEX World Heavyweight Champion and the X Diva Champion coming out here as my guests, so Julie, Tina, come on down and check in to the Hardcore Hotel.

"I Kissed A Girl" by Katy Perry plays and here comes Julie in a large black tee carrying her World Title over her shoulder. Taylor Andrews skips out in her lil bo peep halloween costume which won her the title Miss Halloween earlier tonight. Taylor wearing the X Diva Title around her waist as she skips with The Queen to the ring. Julie heading up the steps as Taylor slides in and pops up to crawl on to the bed next to Mack. She rubs on him a bit as Julie comes in getting her own microphone and sits on the bed on the other side of Mack. The Mack laying back with a bigger grin looking as cocky as can be which is a lot for this guy. Julie not very flattered, but smiles seductively.

Macky, how are you?

Mack shrugging with a sarcastic smile.

Always good when I get two fine females checking into the Hardcore Hotel!

Julie nods yes.

Well of course it is. Now since your wanting to shoot right to the chase, what's on your mind!?

Julie just a smiling at Mack.

Well honey, you got a title defense in two nights against the man you face at Deadly Destruction. So will we be seeing your rematch at the pay per view or does Akbar Kali get two opportunities to win your World strap?

Julie keeps her smile of confidence showing Mack a no chance in hell look behind those green eyes.

The Sports Entertainment Xtreme World Heavyweight Champion will survive Anarchy and prive to be Akbar Kali's Deadly Destruction! Way I see it, this Friday is a scouting opportunity for me because I get to find out what he will bring to the ring and truly send him away at the pay per view. The Queen is far superior to some rag tag arab trying so hard to cash in on his culture. Alah has nothing on The Queen and by the time I'm finished beating Akbar Kali away from my World Title, he will be bowing to me.

Julie looking somewhat serious, but smile seductively showing her true desire to simply remain champion. Mack just nodding and licks his lips at Julie wanting a taste while rubbing his other hand all over Taylor's ass.

I don't doubt The Queen one bit girl, you proved you'll do anything to be World Champion some time ago. You proved that to me when ya beat me back, but rest assured sweetheart, next time things may be different!?!

Julie motioning him to bring it on and Mack just smirks sarcastically, but "Rock You Like A Hurricane" by the Scorpions plays. Out walks Super Mack in a black tee and his ring gear all casual and cocky. He saunters to
the ring walking around to grab a microphone, then hops into the ring standing before The Mack, Taylor Andrews, and Julie.

The only one in this ring who deserves a shot at the World Title is the best Mack, Super Mack. I am the number one wrestler around here and should be the one carrying that title!

Super Mack pointing to the title Julie holds on her lap and The Queen just a smiling. Julie standing up and takes a couple of steps near Super Mack raising her mic.

Anytime you want a shot Jakey, just man up and ask for one.

Super Mack smirking nastily.

Fine, will you give me a shot at the World Heavyweight Title next week on WAR?

Julie nodding yes.

You damn right I will, so the GM better be watching and make sure the match happens. And Jakey, you better go start training your ass off because your future is that of Akbar's, to bow before The Queen!

Julie lifting the title to her shoulder and motioning to Super Mack to bow down. Super Mack nodding no and moves in for Victimized. Julie trying for the Dirty Drop instead, but Super Mack twists away. Taylor Andrews shoots off the bed with an sto to Super Mack into the T & A. The Mack just lays on his bed looking entertained as Super Mack taps out yelling to get Taylor off him. Julie picking up her title bends at the waist teasing The Mack with a view of her short shorts she had on earlier. Taylor let's Super Mack go and the Defiant God rolls from the ring as the Golden Gal stands up with Julie. The Mack coming up between the ladies throwing an arm around each, then raises their arms in the air as " I Kissed A Girl" by Katy Perry plays. Super Mack backs up to the curtain looking pissed as The Mack gives Julie a kiss on the cheek, then a little tongue action to Taylor smacking her ass as well.

Main Event: Triple Threat Texas Bull Rope
The Mack vs. Simon Lee Nash vs. Billy Nuts Dudley

All three men are strapped together by two bull ropes tied together to make three lines about ten feet long. A big knot in the middle has a cow bell hanging from it and The Mack just stares at both opponents with pure craziness behind those baby blues. Billy and Simon looking to each other and charge The Showsteala for a double clothesline. Mack ducking around to fly into a roundhouse kick taking Simon down. Billy with forearms to Mack's back yanks The Showsteala up into a back suplex. The Dudley using the rope to slap Mack across his back, then turns to Simon belting him across the face. Billy using the rope to choke Simon now and Mack stumbles up to his feet. Billy turning to him, but eats Da Shows Ova and staggers back near the ropes rolling out to the floor. Mack yanking Simon up into the Mack Attack and turns him over, but gets a kick to the head from Super Mack who just slid in the ring. The Defiant God yanking The Mack up to nail Victimized and Billy crawling in makes the pin over Simon. Super Mack with a kick to Billy's head yelling down to the Dudley.

NOT ON MY TIME!

Super Mack yanks Billy up for Victimized, but gets shoved to the ropes and charges for a spear. Super Mack with a hard kick to the head snaps Billy back and then drops him with Victimized. The Mack pops to his feet and catches Super Mack with Da Shows Ova, then heads to the top rope nailing the Detroit Drop on Simon. The Mack holding his ribs, but crawls into the laxxed pin on Simon,

ONE

TWO

THREE

Winner: The Mack

Dark Main Event Match: Singles
Wrestling Underground Heavyweight Championship
Super Mack v. The Mack

Winner:
The Mack via Pinfall @ 27 Minutes 19 Seconds

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF