sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Back home and ready for war

Started by Simon Lee Nash, November 13, 2013, 01:41:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Lee Nash

Simon Lee Nash is hanging out the university of Michigan as he is going to defend the Light Heavyweight championship tonight as he will face off with Dead Dawg Dudley and Phoenix Winterborn in a triple threat chicago street fight.

Simon: Wow a triple threat chicago street fight for my light heavyweight championship. Well boy I hope you know what you are getting yourselves into with me. Cause right now you are looking at the only man who has ever held this champion and the first ever light heavyweight champion and I am looking to keep it that way.

Frank smiles in the background

Simon: I mean I have dealt with Phoenix Winterborn before in different federations from all around the world and I will say this. I am very impressed with your body of work but I have been working hard myself to be the SEW Light heavyweight champion and I will be damned to loss this title to you.

Simon: Now as for you Dead Dawg. Well I don't know what to make of you. All I know that your dudley family is pretty bad ass in the ring. You cousin Betty is a major player in the X Diva division and Billy nuts I have faced off with a few times now here in the SEW. So I know your family is hardcore and is not scared to get to the hardcore level. All I know that I am going to dig down deep and show you all why I am a true champion tonight.

Frank: What my Client is saying that tonight you two gentlemen don't stand a chance. Cause when Simon Lee Nash who is a Michigan grad himself step into this ring tonight in Ann Arbor MI. He will be healed as a hero. Going to conquer and successfully defend his title here tonight. He will have his friends and family here tonight.

Simon: Normally I would be nervous, But I am home like Frank just said. There is no pressure on me. I am going to let it ride and I am going to show you  and the entire world why I am the best light heavyweight champion of all time.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF